Yasmin and TTC

Lunabelle33

Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering what stories you guys have from coming off Yasmin and trying to get pregnant?

Is there a particular reason you were on Yasmin? I was on it, subsquently diagnosed with pcos and have now been TTC for over two years.

Is there a particular reason you were on Yasmin? I was on it, subsquently diagnosed with pcos and have now been TTC for over two years.

Im not sure what that is sadly :( and my dr had me on it because hair on my back was dark and i had like long sideburn kinda things and I was really self consious about it!

Excessive hair can be a sign on polycystic overy syndrome which can make it harder to conceive but my no means impossible. How long have you been off Yasmin? Other symptoms can be putting on weight easily and irregular periods. If you have these symptoms I would urge you to see your gp a simple blood test and scan will rule it out.

Excessive hair can be a sign on polycystic overy syndrome which can make it harder to conceive but my no means impossible. How long have you been off Yasmin? Other symptoms can be putting on weight easily and irregular periods. If you have these symptoms I would urge you to see your gp a simple blood test and scan will rule it out.

Naw, I dont put weight on easy. I am a little bigger but I have lost alot and never gained it back! and I have had regular periods since I started in junior high! I have been on Yasmin for three years. and it wasnt excessive it was just darker and my friend pointed it out and it upset me! She has a name on it but it was polycyctic

Hi, it's called hirsutism and it's most commonly caused by polysictic overy syndrome. I only mentioned it because its quite common, hope I didn't offend you was only trying to be helpful.

Hi, it's called hirsutism and it's most commonly caused by polysictic overy syndrome. I only mentioned it because its quite common, hope I didn't offend you was only trying to be helpful.

oh no you never but I will sure get it checked...because my dr never really tested me she just gave me the pill

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->