yay! A tooth!

divadexie

Reaction score
Well, a bit of a tooth anyway! :happydance:

Anna has been teething for MONTHS! Dribbling, grumpy, more dribbling, chewing everything (even her dummy and I hate that noise! Haha!).

So today I had another poke (can't look cause as soon as you move her bottom lip out the way she sticks her tongue out! Lol!)

Anyway there is just the tiniest corner of her bottom front right tooth poking out of the gum :happydance: and the front left not far off it either :happydance:

I'm exited :haha: how long til the tooth is all the way through???

YAY!! Well done Anna!
Leo started off with a hole last week, corner thru a couple of days later and Saturday we noticed the whole of it is thru (well, at the surface)i'll show you a pic..
https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/199432_10150117519761431_522966430_7103101_232951_n.jpg
if you can see it?

Anyway, shouldn't be long at all!!! :cheer:

idk when it will be out all the way but YEAAA ANNA

Thats great news :0)

I noticed today on harry he was looks like a little hole on his bottom gum where i think a tooth mihgt be popping through, when he drinks (out of a glass) and using a metal spoon, u can hear the noise like a tooth is there so hoping we will have one soon xx

Yay Anna! Sophie started out with 2 slits in her gums then you could see just the corner of one tooth (and feel the spoon against it) and a few days later it was a proper tooth. Then the second one did the same. She seemed to start teething in September but only got her first tooth about 3 weeks ago! xxx

Both of the teeth are poking out of the gum a wee bit now :D

She bit my finger earlier :( Lol!

I tried to take some pics lol. Havent got a good one yet.

I hate posting things like this on my FB cause I have a few people with 'normal' babies and they seem to think its a competition like oh yes my baby is getting teeth too, when I just wanted people to go YAAAY for Anna! I kinda want to make a post about that cause it annoys me :(

Ok I made a status. Im pretty sure the persons it is directed at wont see it that way Ive worded it carefully!

''Hates how people seem to think life's a competition. This is why I don't go to mum and tot groups cause everyone judges there baby against eachother. Don't rain on my parade when I say how proud I am that Anna banana is saying a new 'word' or is really trying to sit up, or has finally rolled over.
Nearly a year ago we didn't even know if we would have a baby, let alone one who is so brilliant and strong. She might not be as advanced as your one year old, or be up to development with your 6 month old, but who the hell cares! She is here and everything she does is special. <3 ''

Good on you!!! I hardly ever post FB statuses anymore because I dont feel that people appreciate Leo's milestones like *I* do.

I think what you put was VERY well said.

Did Anna's 2 teeth come through together? Leo'sstill only got the one!

The right one came through slightly before the left one but now they are the same, not all the way through yet. I will try and get a picture.

She loves her new teeth :D she had a few wotsits (shhhh! lol) at lunch today and loved chomping on them with her teeth hehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->