Yay! BFP!

who's_mummy

Reaction score
Well after many pink lines on my IC tests yesterday, the evening before and this morning, I decided to try a different brand. So, this afternoon I tested with a FRER and an Asda test and both said :bfp:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I've got mixed feelings now it's happened though, the usual panic and worries followed by what our parents will say (well isn't that an obvious worry when you are in your thirties and already have three beautiful children?!! Both sets though are permanent pessimists) and also my husband got sent home from work today as there was nothing for him to do (he's a quantity surveyor) so that's another worry.

Anyway, it's still early days so I'm not going to worry about those things just yet!

Sending lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

to those TTC, hope you'll be posting here too soon.

:hugs:
Gemma x

Thank you :). I'm sitting here with the tests in front of me, I have to keep checking that I didn't imagine it lol!

Congratulations on your :bfp:! Wishing you a healthy 9 months!! :hug:

WOW GREAT NEWS HUNI - LOADS OF STICKY DUST FOR YOU
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congratulations, i cant wait till i can post in this thread :) x x x Best of luck through out your pregnancy :) x x x

Congratulations hunny, hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months :) xx :hug: xx

Congratulations!!!!!! I'm soooooooooo pleased for you Gemma and don't worry I won't breathe a word to the family. Your secret is safe with me for now. Big hugs to you, I'm so excited for you. Had a feeling when I last saw you that you'd be pregnant soon xxx

Thanks everyone. I've been a bit paranoid & panicky the past day or so and really made myself worse. I'd got some ICs left over and was still using them to see the line getting darker - unfortunately it was getting lighter, so even though I had been quite ill yesterday morning and got a :bfp: on a digi:bfp: I managed to convince myself something was wrong. I made it worse still by taking my temp (even though it was during the evening) and it seeming a lot lower than usual.

I've had an awful night, mostly awake worrying about things. I am still worried but also a bit reassured by this morning's sickness, a BBT of 36.90 and a darker line on an IC (just 30mins after vowing to stop doing them!).

Thanks again for your congratulations, I just ned to try and relax a bit more and what will be will be.

Gemma x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"