Yay finally found babies hb

Cookie1979

Reaction score
So I bought a doppler, told myself I wouldn't use it til I was further along, but promptly did, I used it 5 days running but nothing, hadn't tried since Tuesday last week, then yesterday I was about to pack it away when I thought I'd have one last try. Well at first all I could find was my heartbeat (always good to know my heart is still beating) then suddenly found baby! BPM came up as 171 and was most definitely baby, I've heard my own heartbeat alot so no risk of mixing up the two. Even managed to find it a second time last night when hubby came home so he could hear. Amazing sound!!

Just wanted to share as I am so chuffed.

I'm 10+6 today!!! :)

Any other doppler users out there? Great sound isn't it?! Glad I gave it a final try.

Yay congrats nothing beats hearing that little sound!

I found baby's a little before 9 weeks. I'm now almost 10 weeks. I can't get a reading on the screen though because it's faint. I have some belly left from last baby so I think that makes it a little harder. Husband got to hear it as well. You can figure out bpm by timing anyways. Just to hear that little sound is amazing and makes me feel better. It was hard to wait to hear it. With my son I didn't even have my doppler until I was 15 weeks along so it was easy to find and hear. Love my doppler!!

Oh and congrats on finding the HB!!! :) :) It's a great feeling.

Thanks ladies!

Mine only picked up the bpm once, for ages I was listening to it and it wasn't picking it up, I didn't think it was that faint although to be fair had the volume on full blast. When I tried again so hubby could hear it wouldn't register bpm, I'm sure once we are further along it will. x

I got mine this week.. Great sound!! Was v clear but my Doppler kept coming up with all different readings so not sure it was right. Counted myself and got 176bpm! X

I plan to try mine again today, I tried last on Sunday and I was sure I heard it so faint for just a second but couldn't get it again... so I'm hopeful I can get it later today when I try!!!!!

Its so hard when they are little, they quickly move away. Worth the struggle though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->