Yay! I'm not broken

Clucky as

Reaction score
I did an opk last night and got two lines:happydance::happydance::happydance: I know my body works whoop!! And we bd as well. It feels good to finally see two lines, I know not being pregnant still sucks but it's two lines yay! snef me baby dust ladies. Now i'l send u some:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: have an awesome day!

Yay! That's great news! One step closer xxx

can I ask . . . how dark was the other line? I keep getting two lines . . . but the test line is about 2 shades lighter than the control I think :/

im with you too!!! i finally got a smiley face on my OPK!!! i was so worried that i wasnt going to be able to ovulate on my own!! my in laws are here today...but we are definitely going to BD tomorrow ASAP!!!! Good luck!!!

Hiya,

What sort of OPK's are you using? Are they the 20miu ones which you dip in your sample for 10 secs?

Those are the ones I use and it says the LH hormone is always present in your urine, so you will get a second but faint line most of the time - the line has to be dark, as dark as the test line (I believe, first cycle of using them) for you to be ovulating.

Sorry, just thought I would let you know incase you think it means you are ovulating and are BD'ing like crazy! :-D

haha no I know thanks anyhuu!!! :D

I don't think I'm gonna use them from now on they're stupid!!!!! haha

I did an opk last night and got two lines:happydance::happydance::happydance: I know my body works whoop!! And we bd as well. It feels good to finally see two lines, I know not being pregnant still sucks but it's two lines yay! snef me baby dust ladies. Now i'l send u some:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: have an awesome day!

Yay congrats and have fun with your positive opk!!!! :thumbup:

I found a good article on the hormone progesterone after ovulation

https://www.yourlifesource.com/simple-progesterone-test.htm

Which helped to tell me too that Im not broken either!!! hurray!!

can I ask . . . how dark was the other line? I keep getting two lines . . . but the test line is about 2 shades lighter than the control I think :/

The other line was less dark yesterday, which I think means ov is on it's way? But today I've tested again and line is darker then control line. So from that I'm ovulating today? We bd yesterday and prob will tonight as well skip tomorrow and go bd the next day

Hiya,

What sort of OPK's are you using? Are they the 20miu ones which you dip in your sample for 10 secs?

Those are the ones I use and it says the LH hormone is always present in your urine, so you will get a second but faint line most of the time - the line has to be dark, as dark as the test line (I believe, first cycle of using them) for you to be ovulating.

Sorry, just thought I would let you know incase you think it means you are ovulating and are BD'ing like crazy! :-D

Internet cheapies, one step? Yes hold the stick in the cup for 10 seconds. I got a darker line tonight so I would be ovualting today right?

The other line was less dark yesterday, which I think means ov is on it's way? But today I've tested again and line is darker then control line. So from that I'm ovulating today? We bd yesterday and prob will tonight as well skip tomorrow and go bd the next day

noo it means you will be ovulating soon (usually in the next 12 - 36 hours)
we BD everyday from the first "positive" for about 3 days, have one day off and BD the day after! GL hun :)

well we didn't bd yesterday but we did the day b4 and I'm gonna seduce him tonight take one day off and go again after that. lol military planning ha ha

haha ohh yes, it's all in the military planning . . . DH hates BDing because of it! haha!

I've told him to suck it up and do as he's told :blush: I'm not bossy, honest!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->