yay its here. I am super excited :)

mummylove

Reaction score
ya my ticket as just come. I am super excited :)

Attachments

• 10389995_10203887152957102_2407906491593100209_n.jpg
    10389995_10203887152957102_2407906491593100209_n.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 9
When i found out he was playing i was first on laptop at 9am when they went on sale lol. I love him Ive got EMINEM tattoo on back of my neck. Would love to have 1 night with him lol and then get pregnant with his baby lol

I know he is so dirty sexy :blush::blush:

you going to make a night or a day out of it??

Staying in premier inn on the friday night as i live so far away and no late trains lol. Cost me and my bro £170 for 1 night for family room was no where closers as rooms went fast when these tickets went on sale. Taking the kids and having a day out in london on the sat so least not a waste. My bro is watching kids while i go. I can wait might get a bit to excited lol ;)

Mine came too but now I can't go and can't seem to sell them either :(.

I saw him a few years ago it was a great gig!

He played stan as well which Is my favourite

Have fun x

Mine came too but now I can't go and can't seem to sell them either :(.

How come you cant go now hun?

Tickets are hard to sell atm cus of all the fraud that is going on with world cups tickets

I saw him a few years ago it was a great gig!

He played stan as well which Is my favourite

Have fun x

I cant wait. Counting down the days lol

Kids are excited as well. More excited about going on train lol

I thought I would have started my new job but I havnt so me and oh are struggling financially. Trying to work out the cheapest method to go to it or driving there and back or getting a bus there and back but the last bus is 23:45 and we don't think we'd make it there in time

The even finishes at half 10 cus i got my bro to ring wemberly cus of em getting a taxi back and booking it etc. We are getting train but i have disabled rail card so me and my bro get a 3rd off so only costing £58 return instead of £90

Would suck if u couldnt go its meant to be epic

Omg great thank you for finding out Hun!

I needed to find out myself to cus i have vision problems and with sorting taxi out i need help.

It's taxis as well do expensive :(

Im booking mine a week before cus u get it at the price they say. If u book on the night u will pay more as prices will change according to my bro

If u was to go how would u get to london and if u get couch where is the couch where u would have to catch

My bus would go to Victoria bus station, most website say about £38 for a taxi x

Ooh no I wonder what they would quote. Yeah we are trying to do it cheap if we can't sell them hence the overnight buses dtc. Just want to know either someone wants them or we go ourselves :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->