• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Year anniversary help...

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
So it's mine and DF official year anniversary I'm 35 weeks pregnant will be 36 the day of our actual date the 13th of this month...I'd love more than anything some suggestions from you lovely ladies on what we can do... Planning to do it on the Sunday rather than Monday need some serious suggestions and ideas on what we can do bearing in mind I can't walk far without peeing getting braxton hicks or complaining that my back hurts ooops I wanna make It special though xx

I'm having this same issue! I have no idea what to do (our first year anniversary is on the 12th of this month) but I'm currently 5 days overdue so can't really plan anything. I also have a hernia at the base of my stomach from the pressure of my bump and can't walk around as a result so was planning on getting a film, some nice drinks in (non-alcoholic for me!) and ordering in a meal as I'm not up for cooking right now, but it seems a bit rubbish as a celebration of our first year of marriage. But we might potentially do something along those lines and then delay proper celebrations for a few months and go for a nice meal out somewhere special x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->