yellow pus spots in groin area

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
DH was changing jacks nappy and noticed about 4-5 spots down below they are between his leg and scrotum. they dont appear to be hurting jack should i be worried or is it nappy rash or allergic rash as we used wet wipes becasue we ran out of cotton wool x

did he get circumsized?
it could be a staff infection. Colton was circumsized and we found out a week later he had a staff infection.
You really need to take him to the doctor immediately. Colton's was the worse kind you could get (it could have killed him had it got on the incision and in his blood).
We were given a cream though, and had to wash wiht Dial hand soap.. it was gone in 2-3 days.

no he wasnt circumsiced and they are only a few spots and they are more in the creaseof his leg x

He could just be broken out then. You might want to ring a doc just incase if it gets any worse or new ones pop up.
Colton only had a few. Two right at the top of his diaper and then one near his belly button. Not saying thats what it is or anything but I would just be cautious.

try a bit of sudocrem on them hun and see if it clears them. I accidentally used the wrong wipes on my LO... instead of the sensitive ones i used ones with aloe vera in them and she got a terrible rash.

So it could just be a reaction to the wipes you used.

Hope it clears hun

:hugs::hugs:

they went last night we left him with his nappy off for a while and they seemed to clear up MW came today and thinks they are irritation or a a heat rash recommended i use cotton wool and water xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->