Yes it early but a.sex question lol

Babybumpdec

one liitle girl and boy x
Reaction score
Hiya I'm.20 weeks pregnant and sex is getting abit hard to enjoy I had shooting pains in my pelvis so kinda killed the moved and moving around is jiggle lol does anyone else have problems getting imitate so early on lol xx

Yep i cant have sex very easily, i start cramping right away and its painful in there lol.. feels like my cervix is really low. It sucks, i miss my OH. It doesnt help I dont have much of a drive either.

my drive is low this time around too and I always feel sore and tight when we do get it on ...

I'm at almost 26 weeks and although my drive is low sometimes, I am lucky enough not to have any aches or pains during or after. Just the belly is in the way now so can really only accommodate one position :)

Guess its different for each of us.

You're not alone. I went through a 3 week phase where all I wanted to do was have sex but now I'm 21 almost 22 weeks pregnant and I am not interested at all. I miss my OH a lot but I just don't feel into it. Not to mention I'm expecting twins and I am measuring 30 weeks right now. My belly is in the way.

It wouldn't be so bad but I really wanted to not many chances we do.get with two other kids in the house lol I'm glad I'm not on my own thou lol x x

Position is key, I love having sex. Even if intily the feeling is no I never regret it when it happens. Orgasms are intense and that causes some cramping but nothing terrible.

Spooning is the best position for comfort. Also, just oral Sex is good too 😏

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->