YES!!!! Meeting my daughter soon :)

optimistic1

Mommy, Daddy, and Nadia!!
Reaction score
39 week appointment am 3 cm dilated fully effaced and fully engaged got my membranes stripped and have an induction date set for June 6th. Hoping for her to come this weekend since there's a 50-50 chance she'll come within 48 hours...please God let me be on that 50% that's going to meet her baby girl this weekend!

How nice would that be. Start on Friday and leave on Sunday maybe Monday morning. Everyone wants a perfect little weekend baby! =) Congrats and good luck!

How exciting :) hope things progress naturally for you! Good luck

Id prefer her to come on her own. Having quite string Braxton Hicks now dint have to much faith in them becoming the real thing as it feels too good to be true after just getting the sweep today.

Good luck hope something starts for you! X

Good luck!! xx

Get on your birthing ball lol! See if those Brixton hicks turn into something more xx

Good luck, I had my sweep yesterday now getting what I think are contractions every 6 minutes so excited to meet my son!

Thanks guys and im totally spending alot of time on my ball today!!! I got up this morning and EWWWW (i thought i lost my mucus plug before.....nope must of been bits of it that regenerated) the HUGEST glob came out of me today it was the grossest thing i've ever seen and i was surprised at how big it was so im pretty sure THAT was my the whole thing...bleh! Hopefully next is my waters...I know the odds in that happening are slim but hey..wishful thinking!!!

Yay Starburst2 hopefully they get closer together! I've been having lots of painless braxton hicks for weeks and yesterday they started becoming painful so im hoping today they come back with a vengence! Im trying not to be too hopeful about the sweep working but my doctor always makes gets me so excited about things happening! Good luck today hope they become the real thing!

Thanks guys and im totally spending alot of time on my ball today!!! I got up this morning and EWWWW (i thought i lost my mucus plug before.....nope must of been bits of it that regenerated) the HUGEST glob came out of me today it was the grossest thing i've ever seen and i was surprised at how big it was so im pretty sure THAT was my the whole thing...bleh! Hopefully next is my waters...I know the odds in that happening are slim but hey..wishful thinking!!!

Yay Starburst2 hopefully they get closer together! I've been having lots of painless braxton hicks for weeks and yesterday they started becoming painful so im hoping today they come back with a vengence! Im trying not to be too hopeful about the sweep working but my doctor always makes gets me so excited about things happening! Good luck today hope they become the real thing!

Wish u all the best.

My daughters here! I made a post, go check it out if you like!

Yay! I'm so happy for you! :happydance: I cant find the post you spoke of in your previous comment, which is a bummer because I am totally interested in reading! :(

I can't find it either! Congratulations though!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->