Yey - First day in reusables

JadeyB

Mummy of 2 (1 Angel baby)
Reaction score
Hi there,

I've been asking lots of questions on this forum before I had my little boy. Thanks for all of your help and advice so far.

Now he has arrived and is 2 1/2 weeks old, I decided to start testing my cloth. He tried his first one yesterday and looked really cool! I will try to post photos - although they are all of him crying as he hates being naked and he hates having his nappy changed. :haha:

The only trouble is that when he is wearing cloth none of his newborn clothes fit :(. His 0-3 months clothes drown him still (he is just under 8lbs now).

How did you guys get round this?

xxx

Congratulations on the birth of your LO, and making the move to cloth nappies! :happydance:

do you have any first size clothes- they're bigger than newborn but smaller than 0-3.

Q was a but heavier than your LO though he was close to 10lbs when we moved him to cloth at 3 weeks old.
it might be worth getting some second hand first size ones to see if it solves the issue. F-X'd :thumbup:

I found that some manufacturers had bigger clothes than others.... Also depended on what I put him in. I have Ittis specially for trimmer trousers for example!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->