You know what I hate about the "3 week wait"?

Pink.Rose

Reaction score
Yes, I said 3, because I'm including the week leading up to ovulation, haha

I really hate not being able to take a nice hot bath or even a long hot shower! I usually bathe and shower in very hot water, but during this time I keep it barely above body temp because I am so afraid the hot water will kill the little swimmers... and then after ovulation I don't want to do anything to hurt a possibly growing baby... I miss my hot baths! Been trying to conceive again for about a year now..But hopefully it will all be worth it!

Hi hon

I feel you on that. I don’t ever shower around ovulation because I worry it will mess with the ewcm and stuff.
I also worry about having baths when I’m in the 2ww.
I tend to stick with showers.
I worry Incase we have caught and it will do harm.

I’ve been ttc now for 11 cycles.
And 11 months so almost a year.
I had a chemical pregnancy April 2022.
We then caught again at the end of May, but I sadly miscarried in June 2022.
No pregnancy since.

I turned 43 a week b4 Christmas so losing hope now.

Good luck for when you test hon.
I hope you get a lovely surprise BFP.

Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way :dust:

Hi hon

I feel you on that. I don’t ever shower around ovulation because I worry it will mess with the ewcm and stuff.
I also worry about having baths when I’m in the 2ww.
I tend to stick with showers.
I worry Incase we have caught and it will do harm.

I’ve been ttc now for 11 cycles.
And 11 months so almost a year.
I had a chemical pregnancy April 2022.
We then caught again at the end of May, but I sadly miscarried in June 2022.
No pregnancy since.

I turned 43 a week b4 Christmas so losing hope now.

Good luck for when you test hon.
I hope you get a lovely surprise BFP.

Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way :dust:

I can't imagine how hard that must be! Don't lose hope! I hope this will be your month too!

I can't imagine how hard that must be! Don't lose hope! I hope this will be your month too!

Thanks love.
I really hope so to.
Only cd8 so waiting for ovulation.
It just seems to be a viscous circle.
Waiting to ovulate, then the 2ww and waiting to test, then BFN then the wait for AF and then the wait for ovulation again .
It Just goes on and on and on.

I really hope this cycle is it. But I fear I will just see more BFNs.
Also worried about getting pregnant and then losing again.

Just praying I do get my rainbow. Then it will be all worth it.

It's so hard having basically no control over the situation :( I like to think that things happen how and when they are supposed to though, so no matter how hard the wait is, we just have to stay strong and have hope that our time is coming!

It's so hard having basically no control over the situation :( I like to think that things happen how and when they are supposed to though, so no matter how hard the wait is, we just have to stay strong and have hope that our time is coming!

That’s so true hon.
I’m Christian and I know Gods timing is the perfect timing,

I just worry about my age. Like now I’m 43, I feel like I don’t stand much chance.
makes me feel worse knowing I’m 44 this year.
That’s not until December tho so I hope and pray I still have some good eggs left, and I do get my take home rainbow.

pray we both see sticky beanie :bfp:s In a few weeks hon. :dust:

I think for me the hardest week of TTC is definitely the week waiting to ovulate. This is only my 2nd month of trying so I am not too stressed about it at the moment, but it will be the last month of trying as we don't want a November baby. We already have a January (9 days after christmas!!) baby, and a March baby, November would be financially awkward for us so if I don't catch this month then that's it until July/August time to try!

Really hope we all get a BFP this month <3

I think for me the hardest week of TTC is definitely the week waiting to ovulate. This is only my 2nd month of trying so I am not too stressed about it at the moment, but it will be the last month of trying as we don't want a November baby. We already have a January (9 days after christmas!!) baby, and a March baby, November would be financially awkward for us so if I don't catch this month then that's it until July/August time to try!

Really hope we all get a BFP this month <3

Praying we all do love.
I’m so ready for it now after nearly a year ttc.
I’m waiting to ovulate at the moment. Cd11 and hopefully will get peak soon.
I really want this cycle to be the one. But I fear it will just be another BFN again.
Ttc is so exciting when you first start. But after trying for so long it’s just not exciting or fun anymore.:-(

Praying we all do love.
I’m so ready for it now after nearly a year ttc.
I’m waiting to ovulate at the moment. Cd11 and hopefully will get peak soon.
I really want this cycle to be the one. But I fear it will just be another BFN again.
Ttc is so exciting when you first start. But after trying for so long it’s just not exciting or fun anymore.:-(

This is so true! The longer it takes, the more I start to wonder if it's just not meant to be... but we've gone through so much, and it can't all be for nothing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->