You know you are TTC when...

agapelove

Reaction score
you don't have any more disposable cups to pee in so you frantically search the house to find something to pee in.

hahahaha! Glad to know I am not the only one with a bunch of dixie cups lying around the house!!

when going to the bathroom without peeing on something feels wrong :)

im clearly gross as i just re-use an old glass (it does get washed out though!)

i 'might' be obsessed with testing....

whenever something's wrong it must be a pregnancy symptom:)

When anything but white underwear is not allowed! xx

When you find yourself touching your boobs throughout the day to see if they're sore...

Oh and I stole one of Dh's "shot" glasses for testing!

When you're so desperate you put a turkey baster under your mattress for "good luck" lol

haha, this is beautiful ladies!

I had thought about the shot glass idea and wondered if other women just peed in their normal cups. lol

here's another one:

you know you are TTC when peeing on your hands doesn't phase you anymore.

When you're excited to go online and tell everyone you just had sex:)

Haha love the one about getting pee on your hands :D and so true about the "something wrong" ! thanks for the smile, i needed that :)

When you used to buy expensive test, now you settle for dollar tree so your whole pay check won't be gone

I knew I was deep into TTC when (since opk's and cm are failing me) I found nothing strange about looking up pictures of other women's cervix's so I could compare to mine when trying to determine O time.

And when you google EVERYTHING about yourself to see if it's a pregnancy symptom

haha, I loved the one about looking up pictures of other people's cm!

Sometimes it helps to have a laugh and know other people are in the same boat!

here's another one:

you know you are TTC when you have considered keeping a cup of your fmu hidden throughout the day just incase you wanted to test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->