You know you've watched too much cbeebies when...

Thurinius

Reaction score
You start ranking the cartoon characters in terms of attractiveness.
So far I'm going for Paso from octonauts (seems a very caring, calm sort with medicinal training to boot), twigs from tree fu Tom (sure he's the comedy character but I sense hidden depths) and Sparky from mike the knight (ok he's a dragon but he can cook)

Haha.

I like Mr.Bloom but he doesn't seem to come on much lately.

:haha::haha:

I think twigs is voiced by David Tennant so I'm with you on that one :thumbup:

Part from that there is slim pickings... Maybe if PC Plum were slimmer....

In my head (because I clearly have too much thinking time ) octonauts wise: barnacles has a mrs barnacles and several cubs at home.
Kwazii has a dubious past and a string of illegitimate kittens.
Peso, definitely a virgin in need of deflowering.

I think I might need to go back to work soon:wacko::wacko:

Haha.

I like Mr Bloom too. I got to see him live earlier this year.....Joshua wasn't that bothered about going but I dragged him along!

There is something delightfully innocent about the guy off Iconicles...can't remember his name.

Haha.

I like Mr Bloom too. I got to see him live earlier this year.....Joshua wasn't that bothered about going but I dragged him along!

There is something delightfully innocent about the guy off Iconicles...can't remember his name.

No not Nat off iconicles please. I just want to slap him, he is so annoyingly smug

Dr Ranj everytime!

I used to like Mr Bloom but I havent really seen him a lot lately :( x

Handy Manny!!! I love what I see and I love what I hear...but hes on Disney Jnr! Actually he reminds me of Enrique.

I cant stand PC plum, find him soo irritating!!!

Dr Ranj is gorgeousss :p

oh and the younger guy in rhyme rocket!!

Another Dr Ranj fan here!

Whoever said a slimmer PC Plum… :saywhat::sick::nope:

I do like Dr ranj just because he is a real doc, respect! Ha ha! My lo loves Mr maker, i don't share her enthusiasm there!
I think my favourite has to be Katy, she seems genuinely nice and far less irritating than the others!

Yes, i definitely see far too much cbeebies! Lo is only 18 months and she already tries to say cbeebies, and sings along to all the bloody Mr tumble songs!

hahaha this thread is hilarious! I thought i was the only one finding the men on cbeebies appealing on the eye! :haha:

There is a red head woman thats really skinny and sings a lot in one of the shows, I can't remember the name of it but one of my DH's mates came over one night and was glued to the screen lol! he had his girlfriend with him at the time, and the next time we caught up with them she had colored her hair red ....

When you have this song stuck in your head.....

There's a worm at the bottom of the garden and his name is wiggly woo Arghh those tweenies!
Its been 2 days and it keeps popping into my head! :dohh:

sportacus doing his one armed press ups and that accent.....................

hahaha this thread is hilarious! I thought i was the only one finding the men on cbeebies appealing on the eye! :haha:

There is a red head woman thats really skinny and sings a lot in one of the shows, I can't remember the name of it but one of my DH's mates came over one night and was glued to the screen lol! he had his girlfriend with him at the time, and the next time we caught up with them she had colored her hair red ....

Could it be Carrie from David and carrie's popshop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->