Young but still TTC?

koopakiddd

Reaction score
I'm 20, my boyfriend is 22. We found out we were pregnant last year, just over a month ago I gave birth to a 5 lb 11 oz baby boy, at 40 weeks. His heartbeat had stopped a week before, he said he wants to try again and a part of me does too.. We weren't completely ready when we found out last year, and we even aren't right now. My mind and body is ready, but as far as financial situations.. we aren't completely. I wanted input on if it's still worth it to try or just take it as a sign.

Oh hun im so sorry, that must of been so hard for u both.. Do it wen u feel ur ready to try again, ur after been through so much & its understandable that u dont no wat to be doin. So just ave a gud tink about wat u wanna do. I wish u all the best :hugs: Im yound too, im 21 me & my Fiance are trying again after a M/c at 11.5wks, we named the baby Angel as was to early to find out the sex & we had a funeral & had to burry it :cry:. I no its not the same but im here if you wanna talk :flower:

I'm 20, my boyfriend is 22. We found out we were pregnant last year, just over a month ago I gave birth to a 5 lb 11 oz baby boy, at 40 weeks. His heartbeat had stopped a week before, he said he wants to try again and a part of me does too.. We weren't completely ready when we found out last year, and we even aren't right now. My mind and body is ready, but as far as financial situations.. we aren't completely. I wanted input on if it's still worth it to try or just take it as a sign.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss of Angel :cry:
I am 22 and me and my fiance lost our twins angels 3 months ago at 22 weeks, I really dont get life, it can be so cruel, i just wanted to give you a big hugggg :hugs:
I wish you luck in what ever you decide to do. if you ever wanna talk just PM me xoxo

So very sorry for your loss. Nobody can really make the decision but you. But if you feel ready then I say go for it. I am a young mom too. Pregnant at 18 mother by 19. We weren't and still aren't in the best of financial situations but we manage. It really just depends on what you feel you can handle both emotionally and financially. Good Luck, :hugs:

So sorry for your loss. You should do what feels right to you. I know for myself if we would have waited til we thought we were financially able we'd still be waiting. Sometimes you don't realize what you can make work until you just jump right in. Good luck and hugs to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->