Young mums to be? Due June/July 2015 :)

DoodleDoo

Reaction score
I just wondered if anyone out there wanted a buddy? I have no friends with children and my parents aren't too supportive yet so it'd be nice to speak to some ladies in a similar situation! :)

I'm 19, accidentally pregnant with my first baby and a student at the University of Nottingham. I've been in a relationship with the baby's dad (23) for eighteen months and we're really happy. I'm a little worried about how I'll balance everything but am optimistic that it will all work out for the best.

Soooo... erm, yeah, please befriend me :dohh:

Hey,

I'm 19 and pregnant with my first :)
I'm due early aug so bit later but hey!

I'm married and we're very happy about the pregnancy but im suffering with bad constipation and nausea!!

Hope you're doing well! xx

Hey sorry, only just saw this! Congrats on your pregnancy :) it'd be great to be able to chat.

Is the nausea bad for you? I know mine started around 5w4d and it has had me totally wiped out until about a week ago. (I'm still sick every morning but I've been able to leave my bed which is great.)

I'm 11w5d now and have my first midwife appt tomorrow which we're both really excited for. Have you seen a doctor yet?

I hope that everything is going okay for you. I'll add you on here so we can DM if you like? x

Hey! That's okay lol!

And thanks, congrats to you too! Even though you're almost out of first fri!

And yeah Ive had a bit of nausea, first thing in the morning and I'm the evenings but still okay during the day fx it stays that way but I'm only 6w1d! Just been struggling with stomach ache from constant diarrhoea/constipation! (Sorry!)

yeah I've been up to hospital for blood tests to check my stomach ache wasnt anything else ! But my hcg levels were fine. And all looked okay! Haven't got another one booked so I'll call again after xmas to book in as I'll be around 9 weeks then!

Good luck for your scan hun! Definitely dm me about anything you wanna chat about!
Hope your Ms clears up ASAP!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"