Your baby's favourite meal (BLW)

Tacey

Reaction score
Alice will be 6 months on Monday and although she's had the odd stick of veg, it will be the first meal she's really shared a meal with us. I'm just thinking what to cook and wondered what your LOs favourites are.

Mixed roast veggies (butternut squash, swwet potato, carrot & asparagus) with oven baked salmon.

SMoked salmon pate (smoked salmon blended with philadelphia) on toast

crumpets

Only been doing BLW properly the last couple of weeks but so far she likes mashed potato (with anything) and tonight she loved chicken stirfry with veg and noodles xx

pasta with any sauce, homemade pizza, toast soaked in homemade soup, roasted veg, omelette

Kian is a big fan of anything bread- i make homemade flavoured breads which always go down well. Hes quite a fan of sun dried tomato bread with a bit of tomatoe puree, fresh basil and cheese on top - like a little pizza or bread soaked in egg with cinnimon (sp?)- like french toast without the sugar.

He also loves butternut squash and sweet potato curry with rice

and mixed bean chilly with potato

and roasted courgettes

infact now i've started writing this its dawned on me that i havent come across anything he doesn't like?! He goes mad 4 most things put in front of him! :p apparently he's a bit of a piglet!

Favourite meals so far:

Tomato, mushroom, cheese and chicken pasta bake
Fish fingers and sweet potato wedges
Thai fish curry with rice

Rowan loves all kinds of bread, too. Her absolute favourite food is garlic bread, and I've found that the little garlic doughballs you can get in the supermarket are ideal for putting in her little packed lunches on nursery days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->