Your early pregnancy symptoms here!

TTCkelly

Reaction score
Hiya ladies, I am new here :) I would love to hear your early pregnancy signs! I am experiencing mood swings, bloatedness, tiredness, bad gas, increased appetite and sore nipples... Do these signs sound like i am in early pregnancy!? Please share your symptoms right here if you have just got your bfp or signs you had In past pregnancies, looking forward to hearing your comments x

Hi Kelly and welcome! :) I had those symptoms with my pregnancy, started noticing them around 14dpo. How far are you? When do you plan to test?

Hi there :) well its tricky because I don't have any periods, haven't had them since coming off pill 8 months ago Grrrr really annoying :(. I plan to test on Sunday morning. I have done Superdrug and frers and both had a verrrryyy faint line, barely there. I think I am about 2-3 weeks pregnant if i am, the first thing I noticed was sore nipples which happened 1 week and 4 days ago x

Well, faint lines are still positives! :) as long as you checked in the right amount of time that your test said. Hope you get your dark line Sunday to confirm! :) Will this be your first?

Yeah it will be my first baby :) the thing is I tested like a week ago and there was a very faint line and it hasn't got much darker it's just got thicker line which I don't get? :/ x

Oh that's interesting. If it doesn't change after a few days I'd go to the doctor for a blood test.

Yeah my cousin thinks its still faint because I am too early, my cousin never got a positive till 4 weeks, I have had a bad uti and been on antibiotics and my cousin and auntie said that the uti will affect the test because my urine isn't clear and too infected. Also my friend knows a lot about medicines and says that antibiotics will affect any tests so it could have been interfering if I didnt have a uti I could of got a bfp by now, who knows. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->