Your family's names?

jasminemarie

Reaction score
So, after a looong time not being around the site, I'm back!!
So I was wondering, what's the full name of your family? Yours, your partner's (if you have one) and your kids? Curious if anyone's names kinda all go together. Mine doesn't at ALLLL.
Mine is Jasmine Marie Ott
Boyfriend's is Michael Leon Charles Joseph Pissey
And my son's is Lucas Michael Paul Ott

It's all messed up haha. I have one middle name, Mike has three and Lucas has two.

me, my brother, my son and my step dad have 1 everyone else in the family dosnt have any

LO is Alice Emily D.
OH is Lewis Andrew D.
And I am Trisha Laura Ashleigh K.

If we had a son he would probably have OH's middle name as its apparently a family thing.

OH is Daniel James P.
I am Brittany Leigh (Allen) P.
DS is Asher Daniel P.

Haven't chosen names for the baby yet, middle name will be Allen if it's a boy, as Allen was my maiden name. If baby is a girl, we will probably use Leigh for a middle name.

All three of us have just one middle name, and all three of us have a first name that at the year of our birth was in the top 100, as well as being classic but not old person sounding, you know? And we all have a classic name for a middle name- Katherine, James, Oscar.If you say Katherine as 'kath-rin' too, as I do, we all have the same number of syllables in our full names. It wasn't intentional, though.

OH and myself both have two middle names. We'll be giving out LO two as well :)

Two of my children have two middle names, the rest of them have one. They also have quite different styles of names, they do all have one thing in common though, all their middle names are after family members :flower:

Me: Kirsten Jennifer Peacock
My husband: Adam John Peacock

Our Children:
Amelia Claire Peacock
Laura Megan Peacock
Noah David Peacock
Lily Marie Peacock
Bryce Daniel Peacock
Hailey Kate Peacock
Melissa Brooke Peacock
Alfie Jay Peacock
Daisy Rebecca Peacock
Heidi Rose Peacock
Charlotte Sophia Peacock (waiting for us in Heaven)
Zoe Rachel Peacock (waiting for us in Heaven)
Ruby Emma Peacock

And new baby either Eva Madison Peacock or Sean William Peacock or Owen George Peacock

I don't really go for the whole matching names thing, especially not for siblings. They're not a collection you're making! Gotta catch em all? I like everybody to have their individuality :shrug:

I don't really go for the whole matching names thing, especially not for siblings. They're not a collection you're making! Gotta catch em all? I like everybody to have their individuality :shrug:

but its nice to feel bonded as a family like:

Victoria - Mum
Edward - Dad
Alice - daughter
Harry - son

all are classic names and flow nice, opposed to:

Elisabeth - Mum
Godot - Dad
Maiyze-Mae - Daugher
Cabhan - Son

which just looks schizophrenic together

Poor Godot and Elizabeth can't help their names! Parents tend to like names with a certain "feel", so you're unlikely to see siblings Henry, William and HoneyBooBoo, which is a good thing! What I would avoid is these "collection" names with a heap of alliteration or rhyming or something. It just doesn't suit me personally. When I was growing up we had a "K" family across the street with Karen, Kevin, Kimmy, Kylie, Kayleigh and Kody as well as a surname beginning with K and I thought it was like they were trying to be a really crap band or something.

Poor Godot and Elizabeth can't help their names! Parents tend to like names with a certain "feel", so you're unlikely to see siblings Henry, William and HoneyBooBoo, which is a good thing! What I would avoid is these "collection" names with a heap of alliteration or rhyming or something. It just doesn't suit me personally. When I was growing up we had a "K" family across the street with Karen, Kevin, Kimmy, Kylie, Kayleigh and Kody as well as a surname beginning with K and I thought it was like they were trying to be a really crap band or something.

I know parents names cant be helped but you get my point lol

I like boys names that begin with J always have, they just sound nice and my next sons name will begin with J too, im certainly not collecting children they're just the names I like same way most of the names I like are very American despite being English I just prefer American sounding names

I have three children that names begin with the letter 'S', it wasn't a concious decision, I just liked the names, but I would be wary about naming any more children with an 'S' name. I wouldnt say that my childrens names matched, but I don't think they are mismatched either :shrug:

They are called:

Shani Rose
Sofia Kelly
Franklin Ben
Sonny John Paul
Evie Grace
Madeleine Daisy May

I don't like "matchy-match" names but I do like sibset names, ones that flow together

And I won't lie - Dain is my favourite boy name right now but I'm really tempted to find a C name so we're ABCD!

(Asher, C____, Brittany, Daniel)

I don't like "matchy-match" names but I do like sibset names, ones that flow together

And I won't lie - Dain is my favourite boy name right now but I'm really tempted to find a C name so we're ABCD!

(Asher, C____, Brittany, Daniel)

my sons name is Cain

DH is Mark Antony John
I am Lara Jane
DD is Tessa Liana Rose

The next one will be Annie or Zack, not sure of middle names - but they will definitely have two like my DH & DD. It is a bit of a tradition in DH's family to have two middle names, and my sister has two - which I've always been jealous of, lol!

When I was young, I planned out names and my kids all had 3 middle names because I couldn't narrow them down! LOL! I thought for sure my future children would have the longest names but when it came to reality, I just went with one. We discussed giving him the name of Asher Daniel James since James is a traditional middle name in OH's family but OH preferred Daniel so I agreed with him. The only thing that makes me regret it is if we do have a girl, I wouldn't mind using the middle names Leigh Jane (Jane is MIL) but it would be unbalanced!

Im Annmarie Nancy Colgan
OH is Michael Paul Leonardo Byrne
DS is Jacob Zach Patrick Byrne
&
If this baby is a girl it will most likely be Evie Rose Byrne
and if its a boy not sure on first name so _____ Michael Byrne

We all begin with the same letter it wasn't done on purpose ds name was the only name we agreed on lol, and obviously we didn't chose our own names ...
Were
Me- Lucy Marie G
Oh- Liam Andrew john F
Ds- Leo mark Harison F

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g