Your favourite night nappy at the moment?

jen1604

Reaction score
I'm sure it's been asked a million times but recommend me a night nappy?
We have always been fine with well-stuffed Issys and even a well stuffed BG V4 occasionally but Lennon is teething badly at the moment and drinking a lot more milk as a result for comfort and our nappies just aren't standing up to the test :(

Any recommendations? Thanks ladies :flower:

We don't use cloth at night anymore (rash issues) but when we did, I swore by my WNNNs. Mostly I just used the inserts which came with them + an EP hemp booster. For a while, when Roo seemed to be wetting for Britain, I replaced the WN pocket insert with an EcoEarth bamboo insert. Made for a massive Weeble bum, but I've never come across anything thirstier! I used a wool cover on the top :)

I know that LittlePants has often mentioned 2 bamboo terries + a wool cover as being a great night nappy too :)

I use a organic flip with two bamboo boosters.

I've just bought some extra hemp boosters to go in my normal nappies and really hoping that will be enough.

Oh and congrats Eala :hugs:

Thank you :)

I found hemp boosters to be fantastic (though to be fair, I never tried bamboo boosters other than ones which came with nappies, iykwim?). I found the EasyPeasy ones to be very thirsty and slim, and great value. They can go a bit cardboardy after a bit, depending on how you dry them. I found that kinda bending them around when wet and then doing it again once they were dry helped :)

We use Close Parent dream dri and bamboo but the bamboo boosted with a bamboo or hemp has never leaked (14 hours is the longest ive tried it!) and I can never get over how heavy the nappy is when it comes off in the morning!!

We manage with a tots bots easyfit overnight, sometimes use a bamboo booster too.

We use WNNN with a Disana wool soaker. Very thirsty! We also have an issy with the 2 inserts but I don't like the marks it leaves around LO's legs.

WNNN, it holds plenty of pee & is completely lined in stay dry fabric so his bum always feels completely dry in the morning. with a flip wrap over the top.

Holden Landings Bedbugs, WNNN or Ella's House Bumhuggers all use with a fleece soakers work well for us. Buy a size larger fleece soaker though; once boosted the nappies can be quite a bulk to cover.

i use an organic flip with a stay dry on top, then a little piece of fleece on top of that to keep LO's bum super dry- she has been in this for 14 hours some nights and we never have had a leak-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->