Your favourite weaning recipe books ;)

MADLYSBOYS

My 2 Boys = COMPLETE!
Reaction score
Hi :wave:

Planning on weaning Charlie at 17wks (so in 5wks time!)..... Just wondered if you any of you have a favourite weaning recipe book(s)? When I weaning Oliver I had a fav AK recipe book which I no longer have and I havent been able to find another copy of :dohh:

I intend to start with baby rice/porridge and combos of veg and fruit purees but I have a distinct feeling if Charlie is anything like Oliver he will quickly progress :)

I like the AK Baby and Toddler meal planner book. We also started at 17w on advise of HV and he absolutely LOVES his food :D

^wss I also have the AK 100 purees book but there is a bit over lap so I wouldnt bother with both!

Thank you Ladies :flower:

I did wonder if there was an overlap of the AK books I might go for the AK baby and toddler book in that case :thumbup:

I had a look at the 100 puree recipe book the other day and noticed a lot of over lap so didnt bother. xx

AK Toddler planner is often in charity shops if you like a bargain :)

I use all her books, they are fab :D Also, there is a good website that someone on here pointed me to:

https://wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com/

HTH :flower:

Another vote for the AK Baby and Toddler book!

Hi Madly - hope you're OK :wave: :D

I bought AK baby and toddler book today :happydance: I am oddly excited about weaning Charlie :dohh:

:wave: Louppey how are you? and Coralie?

I bought AK baby and toddler book today :happydance: I am oddly excited about weaning Charlie :dohh:

:wave: Louppey how are you? and Coralie?

We're fab thanks, she's getting better at night at last *touch wood* and I am loving the weaning process!! We just started her on finger foods this week :D I was oddly excited about weaning too, so I totally understand where you're coming from.

How's you and Charlie? xx

Thats great news hon :) Its odd I cant wait to wean him either :dohh: I gave him a spoon earlier on (nothing on it) and you should have seen him chomping :lol: Charlie is doing well despite this nasty silent reflux thank you for asking :flower: Hes on gaviscon infant and has half a sachet of it in every bottle only taking 4oz every 3hrs though it seems he is a tiny eater :dohh: he now weighs 12lb its been a hard slog to get him to gain weight :wacko: he was 10lb 4oz at birth and is 12wks old today :dohh: but we are doing reallly well compared to the screaming baby I had a month ago :winkwink: They grow so fast hon its kinda :sad1: but also very exciting ;)

i already had the AK baby and toddler meal planner (which is brilliant) and have been brought the 100 pureess book and AK weaning book lol

there's an awful lot of overlap but i liked reading all of them as i found i didn't have a lot of support weaning at 17 weeks (lucas also has reflux) and didn't really know where to start :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->