Your Lil One's Heart Rate

Mango

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I know that the old wives tale says baby boy's have a slower heart rate than girls, I think with a tendency to be under 140?

Anyways what was your lil one's heart rate at your last appointment and what gender is your lil one. Just wanna see if there is really any correlation for fun.

My lil one's heart rate was in the 150s no idea what I'm having though.

My LO's has always been around 150 - 160 I think, and I'm having a boy so not true for me. x

My baby was always around 130's and I had a little boy :happydance:

Cx

Our 8wk appt it was at 178, at the 12 wk appt it was in the 160's, but no clue yet what it is, of course

bumps heart rate is 148 and shes a girl! i think the old wives tale only works when you have passed a certain number of weeks cos their heart slows down.

I just looking at my notes (they havent wrote down the heart beat :huh: ) BUT it does say next to my BMI referal to anaethetist. Whats that all about ?!

xx

dont know how you can go off heartbeat, as like one time reading
when monitored at hospital it really does difffer, alot.

my babys been between 130-160

Mine is 150-161 and we are having a boy. Im not sure when the HB drops, his HB has been solid since I bought a doppler at 10 weeks

Both of my son's had heartrates in the 150 - 160's and they are boys. So I don't think it works.

well so far my babys heart rate has always been around 130-135 but once it was 150 and its definatly a girl iv had it confirmed twice, i dont believe in that wives tale about the heart rate i mean men and women dont have different heart rate because of the sex difference everyone has a unique heart rate

HR only works during labor. Boys tend to slow down during labor while girls stay the same or get faster.

Little update. We have a fetal doppler and for the past week it's been steady at 154-155 bpm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->