your LO's least favorite toy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
inspired by Leeanne's favorite toy thread, what is the toy your LO got for Christmas that he/she just doesn't like?

For Hannah it's a cabbage patch doll that a family member gave her. :rofl: she's just not into the girly doll thing. She'd much rather build with her blocks right now than play with dolls

Hmmm josh likes all his ... but when opening a couple of presents he did moan " that's not the right colour " or " awww i didn't want this " .... within half hour was begging to open it *dohh*

Ummm I think they like everything, Casen's least favorite thing would probably be his bucket of legos he got, he's just not so into it right now and they have tons of blocks, he got them from his Aunt. Hayden's would probably be his Mr Potato Head kit from the same aunt, his brothers love it but he's too young to really get how to do it and enjoy it. Landon's hmmmm I don't think there is anything he doesn't like. He did get this ugly sweater from his grandma that he hates and made us promise to never make him wear :)

luisa likes all the toys that she has had already she has played with her shape sorter the least as she doesnt know wht to do lol

the least intresting presents for her was clothes lol

They liked it all but I suppose clothes are the most boring things they had.

Jack half opened the Dalek voice changer helmet we got him and suddenly got started with opening the next pressie-turns out his sh*t scared of it :nope:

Chase doesn't seem to like the toys that move away from him. He's got three vehicles that move automatically and he doesn't like it. He keeps giving them to me. LOL

Well my baby is only just coming up to four months but he really does not like this seahorse thing that lights up and sing songs. Proper freaked him out he keeps crying at it! Think that one is being put away for now...!

Elyse is afraid to go inside her ball pit :lol: I have to put toys that she likes in it to convince her to go in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back