Your opinion needed please x

hope4bump

Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I'm hoping someone either went through this, or heard about someone else and can shed some light please x

I was expecting AF Which didn't turn up, next day I had spotting - light pink, mixed in with cervical mucus..next day nothing, and then for the next 3 days only when I wipe...all and all not even enough to fill a teaspoon.... Feeling dizzy and tired. Can be either 13dpo or 17dpo. Negative test yesterday...

sometimes it can take a while for a bfp to show up i would maybe do another test or go and see your gp hun sounds quite promising though gl x

Back in August I experienced something similar which I just took to be a very light period only lasted 2 days......

I then started to bleed again about 2-3wks later so went to the doctor and turned out I had been pregnant and was miscarrying. Bloods showed raised HCG but they continued to drop over the course of a week

Have you tried an early response test?

Bady dust to you x

sometimes it can take a while for a bfp to show up i would maybe do another test or go and see your gp hun sounds quite promising though gl x

thanks Dee...im not too hopefull but i appreciate that x :flower:

Back in August I experienced something similar which I just took to be a very light period only lasted 2 days......

I then started to bleed again about 2-3wks later so went to the doctor and turned out I had been pregnant and was miscarrying. Bloods showed raised HCG but they continued to drop over the course of a week

Have you tried an early response test?

Bady dust to you x

thanks for your reply... ive done an early response, although not with fmu... my body is really confusing me. i had sore (*)(*) and this morning felt a bit sick, but i dont feel hopeful at all...very emotional too, cry for no good reason about everything ... :wacko: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->