Your skin care products!

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Which skin care products do you use? How many times a day?

I'm still suffering from super problem skin post pregnancy, so right now I'm using:

1. Clean & Clear Cream Cleanser to get my makeup off
2. St. Ives Apricot Scrub to get any dead skin off
3. Clean & Clear Advantage Line Cleanser + Moisturizer + Spot treatment for actual cleansing

I'm doing this in the morning and before bed. Seems to be working.

Hun, sometimes it's best to go back to basics when this happens. I'm just using Aveeno soap and Aveeno cream. I find that those products you mentioned have so many chemicals in them, includind alcohol which really messes your skin up, that it just makes things worse. Try and find some nice organic products and give them a go. I swear you'll be back to noormal before you know it!!!

I use St Ives too, everytime i wash. I love it.
My skin is clear now, i just use that and no.7 moisturiser under my makeup.
To take my makeup off i just use babywipes.

Hun, sometimes it's best to go back to basics when this happens. I'm just using Aveeno soap and Aveeno cream. I find that those products you mentioned have so many chemicals in them, includind alcohol which really messes your skin up, that it just makes things worse. Try and find some nice organic products and give them a go. I swear you'll be back to noormal before you know it!!!

Aw I've been using just soap for 7 weeks and it didn't do anything, it just kept getting worse. Its so much better now after I bought the advantage kit

Clinque clarifying lotion! I know its a bit more expensive than other brands but a big bottle will last forever

I got a no.7 set for christmas, cleanser,toner,moisturiser,day cream,night cream ect the lot. I use that now twice a day, morning and night and makes my skin so smooth!

I use Aveeno foaming cleanser to wash. Followed by SpectroJel face wash which really controls my outbreaks. And I finish it all off with Nivea (not sure the name of the line).

I know SpectroJel is TERRIBLE, but my skin can be so strange sometimes, and that really works.

And to add, that if I HAD a ton of money I would indulge in Clarins skin products. YUM!

ive been using proactive and when I actuaaly use it it does work... lol

I use clinique stuff, its the only thing that seems to work.

Plain soap is never good for your face, its too drying for the skin

there are 5things to remember when u ur skin gets bad -
1) avoid using soap on ur face and neck
2) exfoliate 2 times a week NO more it can seriously cause an adverse reaction if u do!
3) use a good quality cleanser and toner and moisturiser!

try to avoid clean and clear as this is manufactured for teen skin whih is more sensitive than adult skin for those over 21!
track down the elemis skin range on ebay or decleor they have ranges of skin care for problematic skin and they are also ranges is use in my salon!

if u go with elemis use the calming range
if u go for decleor use the cleasning gel/foam as face wash.
these can be pricey but they DO work and they also last 6months so spending £15 on a cleanser wont worry u then as u need the smallest amount!

AVOID heavy make up use a tinted moisturiser but remove as soon as u get home at end of the day to allow ur skin to breath.

good luck!

for eleven years i have used liz earles cleanse and polish and her moisturiser, mornings and evenings. check out her website. I would HIGHLY recomend them. (i am 33 and yet to have any wrinkles...touch wood)

I'm a big Clinique girl...

I use the 3-step skin care products.
I also use night cream & eye cream xx

I use Carleys Clear & Smooth and it's amazing!! You get a HUGE bottle for $19.My husband even steals it from me and uses it cause thats how much it kicks butt!

https://cgi.ebay.com/ACNE-Try-Carleys-Clear-Smooth_W0QQitemZ290288617039QQcmdZViewItemQQptZSkin_Care_test?hash=item290288617039&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->