You're mean to me!

Annunakian

Mom of two
Reaction score
This is my 6 year olds favorite new saying. Every time he does not get what he wants or I don't jump to his request, I'm mean and he wants to "go live with strangers". :wacko: Geez, I guess I'm pretty bad, huh? :shrug:

if I don't hear this once a day I don't feel like I have done my job properly
You can explain this to him until you are blue in the face
but honestly its just the way it is.
I tell you if at least one of my kids hasn't told me I am mean then I just don feel right lol
I usually tell them I am here to be their parent and to make sure they grow up proper and I am not here to be their friend!
Good luck!
:flower:

I get Mummy horrible!! but you do have to laugh... how they say it...

xx

lol I always tell him that other parents are probably meaner than me and that he will thank me when he's older.

lol... it's true, if they didn't think that sometimes, we'd be doing them a disservice, not teaching them right from wrong, not bringing them up properly. There are countless things that I used to "hate" my mum for, only to realise once I was old enough, that she was the best for those things and everything.

Parenting can seem so thankless at times... but it's not... we love them and know they love us really. They grow out of every phase which seems like it'll last forever!

I get "you're not my friend, mommy!" Or "I'm not going to be your friend" I am to the point of "I can live with that, I don't really need 4 year old friends anyway, but I will be over here if you change your mind and you still have to [ ]" :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->