You've got to laugh but no wonder we're not getting any where!!!

turnersgirl

Reaction score
I have a smile on my face this morning as last night decided to have a chat with OH about ttc. Don't usually get down to the nitty gritty of it all with him as i don't want to put him off when dtd if you know what i mean!

So my smile is half relief at getting things off my chest but half at his input.

I asked what does he really know about a women's reproductive system and he quite defensively said that he had done biology at school!! So tell me then i say....well you have fallopian tubes (think he was quite impressed with himself on that one!) and...... you have a womb, and (much thinking now!) you have ovaries. Is that it i say, of which it pretty much was. Obviously he was top of the class in that subject then!!

But the killer was i asked what he thought about temping.and he said that if i wanted to change jobs and it would be less stressful then it was up to me!!!!!

You just have to love em, not sure now whether to look at an OPK or my CV!!!!!

That's perfect - made me laugh out loud. I'm going to try it with my DH!

love it! just a quick word of advice - don't ask him about CM who knows what he thinks that is!!! :) LOL

I do have to say that my DH is probably one of the very few who knows what temping is (along with CM) since we've been trying for so long now. Although when I do mention CM, he tells me "Please, too much information!:shy:)

Yeah he is (awwww gone all mushy now!). I do secretly hope if by some miracle we do get there that our little one would get his personality genes. He's got a very tender nature and great sense of humor albeit if he does sound a bit thick from my post!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->