Yuor Opinion on My Baby Names?

E

Erinlenaskat

So I'm not Pregnant again yet. Probably won't be for awhile but I was thinking of future baby names the other day and was wondering what you girlies would think of them and see if you have any other names you would want to run by me. =) If I have a boy I was thinking of naming him Jayden Nicholas and if I have a girl I was thinking of naming her Melody lynn. The little girls name was what I was going to name Harmony at first but changed my mind last minute and named her Harmony Rose. lol So what do you think?

I like them :)
I think it would be pretty cool to have Melody and Harmony! :D bit of a theme going on there - I love it!
xx

Melody and Harmony sound very cute together :thumbup:. xx

does anyone remember a kids tv show a few years ago called The Queens Nose? the 2 sisters on that were called Harmony and Melodie lol... love the names!! :)

i love the name Jayden :) my fave name! i like melody as well :) x

Well i love Jayden (my son is Jayden Christopher)! I think Harmony & Melody sound cool together! How about Harmony & Lyric for a boy??

does anyone remember a kids tv show a few years ago called The Queens Nose? the 2 sisters on that were called Harmony and Melodie lol... love the names!! :)

OMG, I completely forgot about that show....

I agree they sound cute alongside each other.

x

I remember the queens nose! With the kaleidoscope credits and the 50p!

HOnestly, I am not a big fan of Melody... that being said, I think it is sweet with Harmony. And Jayden I do like a lot but I fear the jayden, aiden, kayden, etc. is starting to sounds a bit dated. Let us know what you decide or are thinking when the time comes. All that matters really is that you and DH like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->