Zeta Vooom Stroller

Jacks

Mummy to Maiya and Riley
Reaction score
Hi ladies I was wondering if anyone has got a Zeta Vooom stroller, I'm after a stroller for my 15 month old daughter has she is not liking her big buggy anymore, i don't have a huge budget and have seen this stroller online for £44.95 or £69,95 with a matching footmuff, my LO is a tall girl, she's around 33 inches and weighs 13kg, so she needs plenty of room,

If you have one what are like?

Many thanks

I am currently about to buy my 2nd Zeta Vooom, not cause the 1st wasn't any good but that I loved it that much that I'll keep that one at our appartments and am now getting another for travels. The built in sun vizor pull down thingy is a great idea and if the sun wasn't completely covering my daugters face i'd then just tuck a muslim sheet into the hood brackets.
I have the pink stroller which is gorgeous and got plenty of comments (all good) on our holidays. I might get the lime green one next for a bit of variety.
The quality is great, rivaling my all time fave from when my son was a baby, the Maclaren XT but at a fraction of the price.
I highly reccommend this stroller, you won't be disapointed.

Regards
Claire

Hi,
Must agree the best stroller i have ever brought, fantastic in every way.

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->