Zumba fanatics

serendippy

TTC no1
Reaction score
Is anyone out there madly into zumba?

Ive been doing it for a couple of months and i just love it..best thing i ever did. Has anyone got any fav zumba songs?

I love Zumba but havent been able to make it to my class for a while :(

I've seen a relative of mine doing Zumba but haven't tried it myself...

I went to rumba before i was pregnant, but stopped going in the TWW and haven't been back since. I can't wait to have this baby so i can feel comfortable again and get back to zumba!

Yep me. I'm an instructor too

I haven't been to an actual class, but I love it for the Wii!

Yep me. I'm an instructor too

hey ive just started doing it and while i love it, i find the moves super hard and feel like ill never be able to do it properly, please tell me i gets easier!!!!????

yea it all gets easier, it also depends on the instructor, some will go boom straight into a fast/high impact track instead of doing at least 2 warm up tracks and then stay high for the full class. those that teach properly will do 2 warm up tracks then a mixture of fast and slow tracks then a slower one to cool down followed by a decent stretch.

I went to rumba before i was pregnant, but stopped going in the TWW and haven't been back since. I can't wait to have this baby so i can feel comfortable again and get back to zumba!

yeah ive been wondering if it is safe to zumba during the TWW, im scared i might be making it hard for anything (if there is anything) to implant with all th bouncing around. but am i just being silly worrying about that???? i definitely dont want to stop every TWW.

what does TWW stand for?
i might be able to help a bit more then... it isnt adviasable to do zumba while pregnant, but i dont see why it wouldnt be while trying to get pregnant x

i suppose it would be up to you, but in my eyes if its going to be a sticky egg it will stick regardless x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->