announcing

A

alisarose

are you telling everyone or keeping it to yourself?
i want to tell everyone:wohoo: but at the same time superstitious about it, the prob is so many ppl know wen i was due to test that they are asking me.:baby:

So did you get your BFP... if so then Congrats.... I only told my close family members like my Mom & Sisters... everybody else have to wait until my second tri semester starts.. good luck hun..:happydance:

I'm sorry i just read under your name that you are expecting.. Congrats... Congrats...:happydance:

congrats :happydance: ididnt tell any one i was pregnant tell after 9 weeks:)

We're not planning to tell people until after our booking in appt in June. I'll be 8 weeks by then so will start to feel a bit more relaxed.

The only people we are telling before then are relatives we are meeting up with at the weekend as they will wonder why I'm not drinking - don't think they'll fall for the excuse 'i'm on antibiotics'.
Also, they live down south so are highly unlikely to bump into any of my family.

See and I am a blabber mouth! I couldn't wait to tell people! I haven't told everyone yet but little by little we are!

My entire family knew we were TTC for nearly a year so I am too excited to keep my damned mouth shut! Lmao :rofl:

I've only known the last few days and went to my parents today, didn't tell anyone, not even when my bro and sis asked if I was pregnant yet! Mind you I kept my engagement/marriage a secret for a long time as I did it in Australia n wanted to keep it a secret but this is a little different. I'm gonna hold out til it's safe.. or try to atleast. xx

I have only told one person, we are debating whether we should tell the kids, but think our youngest would be upset if I lose it. And I don't want to tell everyone until they know. It's a dilemma! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->