January JellyBean mummies

sar35

New mum to beautiful boy
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the January Jellybeans Mummy thread for parents of babies born or due in January. Below is a list of the babies born and under that is an introduction from our more chatty members.
Feel free to join and add your details and maybe a little something about yourself.

5th Nov
Angelblue :baby::baby: Evie Grace and Georgia May

26th Nov
2016 :baby: Stewart David Kevin

1st Dec
Sar35:baby: Joe David

3rd Dec
ButtonJessie:baby: Lola Wren

4th Dec
jmbbf :angel: Ryan

7th Dec
emilyp83 :baby: Louie Leslie Gregory
pinkneon :baby: Erikah Michelle

9th Dec
rcbrown08 :baby:Jade Abrielle

10th Dec
Lostunicorn :baby:Jennifer Phoebe

11th Dec
MissAma :baby: Dara Maria Tea Ottosson
Faff&Fidget :baby: Maddy

19th Dec
Hodbert :baby: Holly Laura

23rd Dec
Waiting2bMommy :baby: Levi David

24th Dec
justthestart :baby: Madeline Lucy
Becky123 :baby: Owen Rhys Perrett

26th Dec
Mrs England :baby: Delilah Grace

27th Dec
Naomicourt :baby: Bryce James
Jessabella :baby: Olivia Marcella

28th Dec
Mystique26 :baby: Jake Nicholas
Ama :baby: Amabella Elizabeth
PurpleKisses :baby: Zahra Ma'at-Sekhmet
Shabutie :baby: Amara

29th Dec
WanaBaba :baby: Elizabeth
xxshonaxx :baby:
destinyfaith:baby:Taylor Mason

30th Dec
Lovealittle1 :baby: Kieran James
Blessed :baby: Sarai
Neko :baby: Avery Elizabeth
Jolene :baby: Mackenzie Natalie

31st Dec
jms895 :baby: Alexander James
LuckyStarr :baby: Isobel Grace

1st Jan
Rocksy2185 :baby: Jamie-Rose

2nd Jan

3rd Jan
LouiseChippy :baby:
Mintey21 :baby: Alfie

4th Jan
xLuciax :baby: Alejandro
Nemes12 :baby: Zoey Nichole
Disneydancr :baby: Madison Rose
Samaraj :baby: Aidan Brian
PinkEmily :baby: Oliver John

5th Jan
Maybenextimex :baby: Charlie

6th Jan
Fraggles :baby: Jacob
Noja :baby:

7th Jan
Smiffy85 :baby: Toby George
Lorts :baby: Axel
JColeman :baby: Ethan

8th Jan
BackToBasics :baby: Darren

9th Jan

10th Jan
Mom 2B :baby: Quinlan Matthew Stephen
mommyB :baby: Adrian
Jaymeebee :baby: Peyton

11th Jan
Central Perk :baby: Hazel Thelma

12th Jan
Noodlejuice :baby: Jasper
HelenGee :baby: Isabella
Pink-Mummy :baby: Poppy Rose
Kerry1904 :baby: Sidney Jay

13th Jan
pinkie77 :baby: Phoebe Josephine Zia

14th Jan
Manda22 :baby:
Sez :baby: Katie

15th Jan
Shlindz :baby:Freya Sydney Jayne McIntyre
DJ987 :baby: Naya Sophie

16th Jan

17th Jan
ttcgeordie :baby: Andrew David Potter
Blondie007 :baby: Phoebe Elizabeth
MrsPhez :baby: Dexter James Brian

18th Jan
Jojo-m :baby: Fearne Carmen Cooper
Cat_pj :baby: Elizabeth
lauren-kate :baby: Elise Grace

19th Jan
cyclura :baby:
mum2be2011 :baby: Hayley Anne Sarah

20th Jan
louloubabs :baby: Rafe
wewantourmush :baby: Ruben Alexander

21st Jan

22nd Jan
homebirth :baby: Eva Rose

23rd Jan
Lou229 :baby: Niamh Kathryn
Niamh's mummy :baby: Eden Willow

24th Jan
Ley :baby:Megan Olivia

25th Jan
~TLC~ :baby: Rhys David Lawrence
hb1:baby: Ollie

26th Jan

Abstersmum :baby: Amelia Elizabeth

27th Jan

shellyhunny :baby: Charlie Thomas

28th Jan
Millward :baby: Michael
ipretti :baby: Cianna Alicia
bigbetty :baby: Francesca Margaret

29th Jan
beccybobeccy :baby: Sofia Joy

30th Jan
Mrs_Park :baby: Isaac John​

31st Jan

1st Feb
Natsku :baby:

Mom 2B :wave: I'm Laura. I live in Ontario, Canada and I have 2 children...My daughter Tessa is 2 and my son Quinn is almost 1 month. Both my children stopped growing during pregnancy and are considered IUGR (intrauternine growth restricted) My daughter weighed 4lbs 13oz and my son was 5lbs 3oz. I'm a breastfeeding and part-time co-sleeping mommy.

jojo-m :wave: I am Jo, I'm 31 from Sheffield, mum to Corey 4 and my January baby Fearne. I live in Sheffield, I am in final year of adult nursing course and I'm breastfeeding my beautiful baby!

jms895 :wave: I am Jade, 30 live in Notts and I have 2 gorgeous boys, Caine and Alexander. My partner is Andy and we have been together nearly 9 year, hope to marry next year. I manage a sales department in an Environmental consultancy and am also studying for my Business Studies Degree. I am addicted to mushrooms and watch far too many vampire and werewolf programmes on TV I am also a cloth nappy addict and am obsessed with the whole pregnancy, birthing, breastfeeding thing

millward829 :wave: Hi I'm Susie, 29 and a single mum from Lancaster. I have a lovely little boy Michael born 28.1.11 and we are bottle feeding. Off work till July when I return to teaching primary school - hopefully part time

PinkEmily :wave: Im Emily, 22 and living with my fiance and 2 dogs. My little boy was born on 04/01/11 via emergency c section weighing 6lbs1

naomicourt :wave: My name is Naomi and I have been married for four and a half years. I have a 2 year old Daughter called Eloise and a 1 month old Son called Bryce. My Daughter was delivered by emergency c-section and my son was a ventouse VBAC. I am a stay at home breastfeeding mummy!

smiffy85 :wave: I'm Leanne, 26, from Nottingham. I'm a primary school teacher and I teach 4-5 yr olds. Living with my boyfriend and my gorgeous jan jellybean Toby George, born 7-1-11 at 00:27 weighing 7lb 1oz. I am a bottle feeding mummy who enjoys taking walks with the pram and showing off my lovely baby!

Neko :wave: I'm Nicole, 35 years old and I live in New Jersey, USA. I have an 11 year old son, Colin, and after years of infertility and miscarriages now have a one month old daughter, Avery.

lovealittle1 :wave: I am Cat from Manitoba, Canada. I am 29 years young! DH and I have been married for 1 year. Our first baby Kieran arrived at 38+3 on December 30, 2010 at 7:52 pm weighing 6lbs 12.5 oz 19.5 inches long by emergency c-section.

Natsku :wave: I'm Natasha, 24 and living in Finland though I'm from the UK originally. Living with my hubby-to-be and our little, as yet nameless, girl (though not so little really as she was over 4kg when she was born). I'm mostly breastfeeding but having to give some bottles as well cos of problems with supply but trying to remedy that. I'm a student who's been on a break for the past 3 years...really ought to finish my degree!

Hodbert :wave: I am Lisa, 27, living in San Jose in California but originally from Wigan/Leeds- born in Yorkshire but lived in Lancashire for 10 years! I live with my husband John, Jack Russell Jasper and our beautiful daughter Holly who was born on 19th December 2010.

Jolene :wave: Hi, I'm Jolene from South Africa. Mom to prince Jesse (born 19 July 2000) and princess Mackenzie (born 30 Dec 2010) - Right now I'm loving the 10 year gap. Both kids born via c-sec. I'm breastfeeding and co-sleeping with Mackenzie and married to an awesome man since 16 Dec 1999. I'm blessed to be a SAHM

~TLC~ :wave:My name is Tara-Lynn I'm 23 years old and currently living in Ontario, Canada. I'm now the mother of Rhys David born on January 25th weighing a big 9lbs 5oz! I'm currently pumping and feeding and breast feeding when I can but he still has a hard time latching on since being tongue tied at birth. I have two crazy dogs that are both two. Ones a lab/husky and the other is a puggle. And I'm an Early Childhood Educator teaching children 4 and 5 years old.

LuckyStarr:wave: My name is Lucy and I am 23 years old. I live in Halifax, West Yorkshire. I have been married to Richard for 18 months. I work as an operations manager for an electrical retailer. Our daughter, Isobel grace was born on her due date New Years Eve weighing 7lb 7oz. Me and hubby are massively into rugby league (izzie has a season ticket already) and travelling in our motorhome

blessed :wave:My name is Natasha and I'm 27! First and foremost I'm a Christian woman, wife to an amazing husband, and mother to Sarai who was born Dec 30th via emergency c-section. I'm breastfeeding, pumping, cloth diapering, babywearing, and loving every minute of it (...... for the most part, LOL)

Fraggles:wave: Im Fraggles 31 im a single mummy of 2 gorgeous boys both very young I must be crazy! Im tandem feeding, cloth nappy wearing semi co sleeping.

beccybobeccy:wave: I'm Beccy, 28 from Bristol. I'm a HR Consultant for a large Banking Group. I live with the love of my life, Giuseppe who is an Architect. We got engaged on Christmas Day 2010 and are hoping to marry next year. We share our home with our 2 Cats, Cleo and Woody. Our family was made complete on 29th January 2011 when I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Sofia Joy. Sofia will be raised bilingually in English and Italian.

hb1:wave:My name is Helen, I am 33 ( ow!! ) and live in Cheshire with my OH, I am an analyst at a bank and OH is a telephony manager. I love art ( did my degree in art ) and hope to do more during my maternity leave with a view to selling some pieces ( need the extra cash!! ). Currently enjoying learning the ropes of motherhood, generally muddling through

pinkie77:wave: I'm Sam, live in Essex, age 34 and single mum of 4. I have 2 girls aged 13 and 11, a son aged 9 and baby Phoebe who was born at home on 13 January after a very easy and short labour. We also have a dog, 3 cats, 2 hamsters, 2 gerbils, 2 chinchillas and a very fat bunny rabbit, definately animal lovers here!

Lostunicorn :wave: Hi I'm Cheryl, 28 and a SAH (was a SEN TA when working), exclusive breastfeeding 1st time Mummy I have been married for 5 years this year to Dave, my best friend and generally amazing guy I have two gorgeous blue eyed girls, Princess Daisy my lopeared Bunny and Jennifer my beautiful Jellybean born on 10th Dec 2010 weighing 7lb 0.5oz.

Abstersmum :wave: Hi I'm Joanna 28 From blackpool, I have been with my oh for 11 years he's 46 we hope to get married in the next few years. We have 2 girls Abigail aged 9 born 07.09.2001 and Amelia born 26.01.2011

mum2be2011 :wave: Im Rachael, 27 live in Cheshire with my fiance Luke who Ive been with since December 06 and we are getting married 10/11/12 in Aruba. We have 2 gorgeous little girls, Phoebe Louise born 16.10.09 who has a severe Lactose intolerance and Jan jellybean Hayley Anne born 19.01.11. I'm a currently a stay at home mummy after being unfairly dismissed whilst pregnant and I am breastfeeding Hayley. I love watching OBEM, any hospital/medical programme and Chuggington (with Phoebe of course).

Yay for the new thread :dance: Can't wait to move over.....

Well I will officially join you JJ mommies in 2-4 weeks but thought i might as well post now so i dont lose the link!!!! LOL

Now all I need is a baby : ) My bump has got so tight and pressured today and feeling heavier lower down. Wondering if this is the start of anything but probably just wishful thinking!

Now all I need is a baby : ) My bump has got so tight and pressured today and feeling heavier lower down. Wondering if this is the start of anything but probably just wishful thinking!

Definitely with you there Susie...

Hopefully it won't be too long - as a max it will be 4.5 weeks!

Just wanting to get this on my subscriptions!
Once we are all over we should get the babies and names on the front page again too...

Yey thanks Sar for creating the page! We should update front page with our LO's name and DOB's maybe? Mine is Holly Laura 19/12/2010.

Right we have got started on the list, Joe is 4 weeks old today! do you think we should put EDD on the front page too?
If anyone knows any more babies that can be added just let me know

Yay found it! Now to get this little man out so he can stop waking me up with pretend contractions lol xxx

Ooh yey we're up and running! Shld we post a link in 3rd tri/baby club so ppl can find it that dont always post in jb's post?

Yay found us! Cant wait to officially post in here with my January baby (or December) :)

Hopefully I will be joining soon. Due next week (the 6th) and have my induction date booked for the 12th if he is not here by then. Hopefully he is here before the 12th. Will be seeing you all soon! :)

Hopefully I will be joining soon. Due next week (the 6th) and have my induction date booked for the 12th if he is not here by then. Hopefully he is here before the 12th. Will be seeing you all soon! :)

Welcome and please update, good luck x

Oh man I feel like poo! Am on two lots of pain killers, one every 6 hours and one every 4-6 hours. I have plenty supply of the first, but am due to run out of the others by the end of the week and its already my second prescription so am trying to expand the length of time between taking tabs. Unfortunately the withdrawl symptoms seems to feel like I have the flu - am freezing cold and aching all over. I'm dreading when I have to come off them completely :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->