Miscarried today....

Emcee2012

Expecting baby # 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Im Emcee...im new here and yesterday i went to the hospital coz i felt something was wrong. They told me i was miscarrying...Needless to say from yesterday am til now im crying. I dont know what to do..my BF is supporting me by holding me..i wasnt far along..about 7 weeks but still...anyway..sorry if im not making much sense but i dont know what to do..how to act..how to deal..im looking for help..
thank you for reading me..

Hi ladies,

Im Emcee...im new here and yesterday i went to the hospital coz i felt something was wrong. They told me i was miscarrying...Needless to say from yesterday am til now im crying. I dont know what to do..my BF is supporting me by holding me..i wasnt far along..about 7 weeks but still...anyway..sorry if im not making much sense but i dont know what to do..how to act..how to deal..im looking for help..
thank you for reading me..

Hey sweetie... I am so sorry for your loss. I had a missed miscarriage... Had iit confirmed the 1st and delivered/passed the baby nov. 4th... Let yourself go through the greiving process... Whatever yours is. Everyones is different. In mine I was sad, numb, angery, sad again and so on. It doesnt matter how far along you were you are still aloud to be upset... Much love and :hug: :hugs: xx :angel:

Hallo hun, I am so sorry about your loss. Please remember that we are here for you as well and I am glad that your BF is supporting you.

Grieve and don't be hard on yourself. Do what you feel like doing to help you go through this pain.

xxx

thank you very much for your kind words...

i had to go back to the hospital to confirm the miscarriage to make sure it was going down right...
well, i did a blood test and Im still pregnant...the HCG level is rising...
hmmm really i tell her? i was in shock..i had cried all weekend...but now they say i have to go back on tuesday to do another blood test to make sure and do another ultrasound because they wanna make sure its not an ectopic pregnancy..
how is that better?? i dont know how to feel...
has this happened to any of you ladies?

Did they tell you anything else at the hospital? What proof did they have that you were miscarrying? I hope everything turns out okay.:hugs:

The proof was i was bleeding like my period. Low back pain. Some abdominal cramps and during the ultrasound last friday, the was no gestational sac or fetal pole..they looked everywhere (tubes etc) to see if there was anything..and nothing..
they thought i was 6+ weeks because of my lmp but seems im less than that coz sunday the hcg went up...now im going to the hospital again in a few hours...

i already grieved right..so now i have no expectation..i packed my bag in cause its an ectopic pregnancy and have to remove it..

I hope everything goes well too,...

Ah, I am so sorry. We are here for you.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

ok i just came back from the hospital..im losing the baby...i've been having contractions, bad back pain and major blood clots coming out...so yeah..i dont know how to feel..i feel a lump in my throat but i thought i was done crying it out..but i guess not..

Im so sorry for your loss. It's especially terrible that you had some hope in there only to have it taken away again. Cry it out as much as you need- I found out I had a MMC 2 weeks ago and i have cried every day since. I'm not an emotional person normally, but this has been so hard for me, I miss my baby so so much.
Grieve how you need to. Again, I'm so sorry this happened to you.

I'm very sorry, Emcee. :( Until I went through it myself, I had no appreciation for what a terrible thing miscarriage is, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I hope this goes as smoothly as possible for you and you will be able to heal quickly. Grieve however you need to, hon. :(

Thanks ladies..my bf doesnt know what to do to make me smile..but i just cant..i have to schedule a D & C to be done with it..contractions ALL DAY!!! peeing and clots everytime..i just wanna scream..im in so much pain..it sounds silly its super small but i cant help it..im feeling like crap..

I don't blame you a bit! There's certainly no shame in opting for a D&C. At this point, if it were me I'd probably rather do that than deal with all the crap through Thanksgiving (assuming you are in the US). Let us know how everything goes. (((Hugs)))

im in Canada so thanksgiving has passed for us..
i think its best if the D&C is done..im fed up and i feel i cant move cause its still there :(

Tbh, if I ever have to do all of it again, I will opt for a d&c. The natural passing was very painful for me and very hard emotionally. I will be thinking of you.:hugs:

I have to do the D & C, im fed up..im in pain..trying to reach the doctor impossible..i was told i have to go back to the ER... :(

So sorry, mama. I hope you can get taken care of soon so you can begin to get closure and heal. :(

Hi emcee. I too had a miscarriage and D&C in September. Don't worry so much about how you're feeling. There is no normal feelings in this case, just allow yourself to grieve.
Once you're mentally ready you will be able to try again.

I am so sorry sweetie... I hope it goes smoothly... lots of hugs and support! keep us posted on how everything goes...

hi ladies..i saw my ob gyn today..
he did an ultrasound and saw nothing...
he says he doesnt trust what the other docs said...he wants me to do another blood test to see if its still at 500..if it is, it will be an ectopic pregnancy..im still bleeding, still clots coming out..anyway..at least he gave me meds for the pain and to 'empty' the uterus..he said doing a D&C would have been bad for my case (im being followed at a fertility clinic)
im seeing him again next thursday coz he considers me an 'emergency'..

thanks for caring ladies..it has helped me a bit in the grieving process..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->