Anyone else's OH really pi**ing them off?

Joyzerelly

Mama to two darlings
Reaction score
My OH has only been back from working abroad for about 5 weeks. We got on really well for the first month but since then he's driving me nuts. I was feeling quite relaxed about the birth and now he's got me stressed about that... amongst other things. I've always been in a lovely relaxed mood when he picks me up or when I go to his house, but within a short time he's said something to make me feel really stressed out and fed up. My family don't get to me in the way he does. I'm starting to think I don't even want to be with him... I'm hoping its just my hormones making me much less tolerant but I don't know. I'm just relieved we're living apart at the moment. Sorry for the rant :)

Anyone else?

Yeah my OH makes me mad everyday but idk Ive never thought I dont want to be with him I just get mad and cry lol im sensitive and emotional now that probably what your going through

My OH has only been back from working abroad for about 5 weeks. We got on really well for the first month but since then he's driving me nuts. I was feeling quite relaxed about the birth and now he's got me stressed about that... amongst other things. I've always been in a lovely relaxed mood when he picks me up or when I go to his house, but within a short time he's said something to make me feel really stressed out and fed up. My family don't get to me in the way he does. I'm starting to think I don't even want to be with him... I'm hoping its just my hormones making me much less tolerant but I don't know. I'm just relieved we're living apart at the moment. Sorry for the rant :)

Anyone else?

LMAO I feel the same exact way! He doesn't mean to act the way he does or is just me, I've defo been a totaly biotch to him the month or so :dohh: I think it will pass, at least I'm hoping it does or DH and I will constantly fighting :dohh:

Normally mine doesn't piss me off, but right now I am livid. One of our cats had a blockage from severe constipation and has been at the vet's since last night and we get to pick her up in 20 minutes. Do you think he's home to come help me (I have trouble carrying her in the carrier as she's over 20lbs, more like 30lbs with the carrier) and don't like driving in rush hour traffic. Instead of coming straight home after work like he does most days he decides to go have a couple beers instead leaving me to deal with it.

aww girls this sucks..... im sure my time will come but my OH has been great since i got preggers....

good luck to you al and i hope for happier days

I was EXACTLY the same, and we don't live together either. Now I can't stand being away from him :blush:

hey... i think living apart and then coming together again is very trying because you get so used to being alone....an as lonely as it may be...it's not ever annoying.

It is totally normal. I can barely look at my husband without wanting to punch him in the face when I am pregnant. He seems like the stupidest person I have ever met. He is the nicest, most patient man in the world, but I can't stand him!!!!! I feel bad after I am all mean to him, but at the time, I am just so pissed at him I just say the MEANEST things. You'll get back to normal after you have the baby. ( Not immediately though)

Hey hun, I am sure it is just hormones. I am usually the most laidback relaxed person but since being pregnant I have turned into superbitch and I know it is me! Things that wouldnt usually annoy me do, people annoy me, everything annoys me! When I know I am especially touchy I tell my DH so he is warned. But we have, despite all this, managed to be closer than ever, because I talk to him and tell him exactly how I feel he knows where to walk! I know it prob sounds silly but have you talked to him? Does he know what you have been through? Pregnancy is not easy - I am still vomiting and maybe as your OH was away for a while he has just missed all of the things you have been through. To him, you are just you with a growing belly!
Good luck hun,
xxx

It is totally normal. I can barely look at my husband without wanting to punch him in the face when I am pregnant. He seems like the stupidest person I have ever met. He is the nicest, most patient man in the world, but I can't stand him!!!!! I feel bad after I am all mean to him, but at the time, I am just so pissed at him I just say the MEANEST things. You'll get back to normal after you have the baby. ( Not immediately though)

Hahaha!! So true!!! My husband had been drivng me up the wall, annoying me constantly, but hopefully it has passed now and won't return, we seem to be getting on great...... for now!!! lol

Exactly how I feel, this is our second pregnancy together so i knew what to expect but i go from him being the most fantastic man in the world in normal state to total opposite when pregnant, its normal, but how couples come out the other side still together i will never know!!! xx

Ha ha ha, I laughed when I read this as that is exactly how I feel. He just has to open his mouth and I feel like punching him as it seems like he says the most stupid and pointless things. Completely irrelevant. Take last night for instance, my friend was rushed into hospital at 30 weeks with severe pre-eclampsia last week, she also has diabetes. I found out yesterday that they had to deliver her baby by emergency section 10 weeks early and bubs is really poorly. I was really upset last night as she has been through a lot to even conceive this baby and she really thought this pregnancy was going to be fine. So, I am sitting there talking to oh about it and how upset I am for her, all he says is hmm, and then asked if I had seen a trailer for some stupid frikkin film that's coming out at the pictures :growlmad: I honestly could have strangled him, so I called him an insensitive prick and walked out of the room. Grrr, he makes me so angry sometimes xx

i feel the same with my OH. it's like he irritated with me the majority of the time that he speaks which isn't right because he has done nothing wrong and i love him loads... damn hormones turning me into a bitch!

i dont live with my bf .... last night i had a dream i beat him up :O LOL xx

Aww hun .. easy as it sounds it really is your hormones! I have gone through stages of completely hating my OH not because i actually do because i don't at all, but with all the extra stuff going on your emotions are out of control! x

oh i know this feeling :( sounds similar to a post i made on here !! gues we jsut gota try stick it out til babies are born and hope it was jsut the hormones !! send ing u lots of hugs hun i feel for ya !! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->