BFP's with Soy Isoflavones

PinkPeony10

Trying to conceive
Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I saw a thread like this from somewhere else, and it seemed like a really good idea! Please fill this out if you got a BFP using Soy Isoflavones.

Name:

How long you were TTC:

What Cycle you conceived on:

Days Soy Isoflavones were taken:

Dosage on those days:

Side effects:

DPO you got your BFP:

Why did you take Soy Isoflavones:

Did ovulation date change (if using opks or cbfm):

Due date of SI baby:

Just wanted to say praying I can feel that out one day baby dust to u

Same here! I was kind of hoping people would fill it out to give us all hope...but no one has. :( This is my first cycle using soy...and I'm still waiting to ovulate. So we will see.

Hi both
I'm also on my first month trying soy so I hope I'll be filling the form out for you soon!
Babydust to all of us

well I am 1 dpo and this is also my first month trying soy. here is the chart but I cant wait I am a success story yet....

Name:Chris

How long you were TTC:2 years

What Cycle you conceived on:na

Days Soy Isoflavones were taken:3-7

Dosage on those days:100 mgs

Side effects:none

DPO you got your BFP:na

Why did you take Soy Isoflavones:figured i would give it a shot before IUI next cycle

Did ovulation date change (if using opks or cbfm):I ovulated a day early

Due date of SI baby: na

well I am 8 dpo and still waiting to test. Maybe next wednesday!

well I am 8 dpo and still waiting to test. Maybe next wednesday!

Good luck!! I'm Cd30 today and I'm definitely either ovulating today or tomorrow. Soy delayed ovulation for me. I normally ovulate on CD20 on average.

wow i thought it should have brought it forward. Well I hope you ovulate soon!

I thought it would too. That's why I'm not so sure if I will use it again if I don't get my bfp this time around. At least it didn't keep me from ovulating tho! Sometimes it can prevent you from ovulating. So I guess a late ovulation is better than no ovulation at all.

yes that is true! Well I cant wait to hear that you did ov.

I finally ovulated!! :happydance: My temp spiked today, so I ovulated yesterday! Looks like I'm officially in the tww! :)

How are you ladies doing??

woohoo!!!!!! congrats! let me know how you are feeling!

I will be sure to! :) How are you feeling? I see that you are 12dpo.

well I had some progesterone supps left over from my other cycles so I have used them this cycle. so of course the progesterone is making me feel sooooo pregnant. Nausea, boob soreness, dizziness.....thing is i dont remember feeling like this during my other cycles but I am not getting excited. I will have to test to see if I should stop the prog or not. Oh and to top it off, I have had a sore throat for like 5 days with some stuffiness so I think I might be getting a cold.....hahahaha....well I will let you know if I get my bfp!

That sounds really promising!! I'm excited for you! I really hope that this is it for you! I know what you mean about not getting your hopes up. I've done that one too many times. Let me know when you plan on testing.

well if i have the nerve I will test tomorrow but I will def. have to test my thursday....have I told you how much I dread testing....lol

haha I know! I use to get nervous whenever I would test. So nervous that my hands would start shaking. I think it was the thought of possibly getting that bfp and it being that "moment". But it hasn't happened yet and now I don't get nervous like that anymore. I think because now I feel like it's never going to happen so I just do it and once I see that negative...I'm like "yep...just what I thought". :( Testing sucks! lol

Good luck tomorrow if you do decide to test! I'll be thinking of you! Let me know the outcome. :)

well it was a bfn....we will wait again and test in two days.

BOOO!!!!!! I don't like bfn's!! AF better stay away! Your temps still look good. FX'd they stay up and u get that bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->