Cant concentrate

Youngling

Mummy to Jack Luca
Reaction score
Im sat at work and I really cant concentrate. As D day is getting closer and closer i find that all i think about is labour!!
Each day that goes by Im a day closer to meeting my LO which im really excited about but then I think Oh god I actually have to do this :sick:

Im starting to get scared. Is it stopping any1 else from concentrating?
xx

When do u finnish for ur maternity leave?

Yeh I cant concentrate on nething nemore.. Just wanna meet my baby now but im scared too.. Part of me is like hurry up and come out I want a cuddle and then the other im quite happy for her to stay there all snug 4 abit longer hehe. Although I have managed to concentrate on cleaning these last few days! Managed to get lots done.. Not long for you now xx

My last day is next thursday, but i have a feeling its gonna drag.
Yeah i really wanna meet LO but i just wanna get the messy bit over and done with. It just feels like its never gonna happen
xx

Once u finish work and u start sorting bubs stuff out etc to busy urself time will fly hopefully!
I Know I wanna get the hard bit over with but I feel like its never gonna happen either.. I just noticed my ticker says 8 days to go.. I dont even have any signs yet!! Im gonna beg my midwife for a sweep at my appointment tomoz lol xx

i cant eve concentrate on BNB let alone work lol not coz of thinkin of baby just coz im so uncomfy!
im not that scared..i did go threw a 2 week period where i was like omg i dont think im gunna be able to do it but its the most natural thing and i just think 95% (or whatever lol) of women go threw it so its not that bad:)
im gunna try everything to bring labour on at about 38 weeks but everyone thinks im mad lol x

i cant eve concentrate on BNB let alone work lol not coz of thinkin of baby just coz im so uncomfy!
im not that scared..i did go threw a 2 week period where i was like omg i dont think im gunna be able to do it but its the most natural thing and i just think 95% (or whatever lol) of women go threw it so its not that bad:)
im gunna try everything to bring labour on at about 38 weeks but everyone thinks im mad lol x

Dont try nething to drastic! Baby will come when shes ready :) U managed to change all ur boys stuff for girls now? xx

lol alot of people say babys do come when they are ready..
ermm nearly just got to change the cotbedding set and still waiting for my pram! the shop said itl take 10days for stock to come in so doesnt look like il be picking that up for a while:(
xx

i cant even have a conversation with someone without thinking about the labour and stuff. i sometimes stop mid sentence and stare into space.. and they are like 'SAAAM!?!' lol.

i keep thinking about the wee things. the only way i can get to sleep at night, is thinking things through and going through all the wee details of getting to the hospital, the birth, holding the baby, what im goin to dress the baby in and bringing him home. i feel like im going maaad! lol xx

Haha i do that. Yesterday i was just staring at nothing for ages and OH was like Kayleigh what are ya doing?? I was like oh just thinking about labour.
I keep thinking about every little detail too
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"