Christmas puddings Dec - Jan 25

Hi! Can I join? Still very early days for me too. Just got a BFP this morning. I'm 9/10dpo. Have 3 kids. A girl, 14 and a boy 11 and then little baby girl 8 months old via IVF. So still in shock this has happened naturally! Had my betas down this morning and hopefully will seem them double in a couple of days! Fingers crossed!

1000039772.jpg1000039777.jpg

Hi ladies. I started spotting last night and it got worse this morning. Got in for a u/s and baby stopped growing 2 weeks ago. I’m gutted. Wishing you ladies a happy and healthy pregnancy!
I'm so sorry Jules. Sending big hugs!

Hi happy, welcome, hope you have your beta results now?

I think I'm around 7 weeks or nearly 7 weeks, midwife appointment is Thurs this week and scan is meant to be next Thurs but I forgot its half term so no childcare, it's so annoying as it seemed so far away and now it will have to be changed to the following week
I was nervous about a scan after the loss in March so it will be nice to be further along I suppose

Nausea has picked up a bit, mainly after tea and coffee so hopefully that's a good sign!
It has always started with my others about 6.5-7 weeks and with the loss I didn't have any symptoms

How is everyone today?

Oh bummer about the scan!!! I remember with my last pregnancy thr 1st trimester seemed to drag and then everything went on so quickly!! My beta was 19 at 9/10dpo. Wull have another one done tomorrow. So all good so far. Did another clearblue today. Thought it would be darker. Wish I could buy a frer here in Greece!

I hope you are not too nauseous star. But then I know its reassuring. I'm also feeling a little nauseous.

1000039843.jpg

Your tests are looking really good! We can't buy frer in shops here either in the UK and they're my favourite tests

I do think the longer I wait for the scan the quicker 1st tri go as I then won't have long for the 12 weeks scan lol

Had some constipation today sorry for the tmi little bit of nausea but not as much as yesterday, can't count tiredness as been up since 5 thanks to the youngest 2!

Oh dear! 5 is harsh! Haha

I got really constipated with my last pregnancy and didn't recover completely from it so thinking it won't be better this time!

Got my betas back. They took ages. Was so stressed! They are 81! 19 2 days ago and 81 today. Will be calling the doctor later to see when he will want to see me.

That's great numbers happy!

i changed my scan appointment because of kids been off school next week so now have to wait even longer until 4th June, I think I should be nearly 9 weeks so should be a good scan to see all being well and at least it won't be long to wait til the 12 week scan

Today have felt quite nauseous on and off and lightheaded again, I had the dizziness at the start but it went, hopefully will be gone by tomorrow

Hope everyone is well today?

That's great numbers happy!

i changed my scan appointment because of kids been off school next week so now have to wait even longer until 4th June, I think I should be nearly 9 weeks so should be a good scan to see all being well and at least it won't be long to wait til the 12 week scan

Today have felt quite nauseous on and off and lightheaded again, I had the dizziness at the start but it went, hopefully will be gone by tomorrow

Hope everyone is well today?
Not long now till the 4th!! It always feels to drag at first!!

I'm more tired than nauseous. Usually nausea kicks in a little later. I called the doctor. I'm to start blood thinning injections. I always have them as I have some issues and he wants to see me around 11th of June. I think I will have one more blood test for betas on Saturday. Just for reassurance. Here it's almost cheaper to do that than a home test. :-k

@happyface82 Ahhh congrats!!! I remember you from the previous threads!! What an amazing gift to get pregnant naturally!!! Amazing betas!! Wow! And you're going to have 2 babies so close in age!! Congratulations!!!

Hope next betas go well sat, tests look good so sure they will, I have blood thinning injections after giving birth and had them for ivf following ec and I'm not keen, just find then so hard to do. Do you take them throughout pregnancy?

I've got midwife booking in appointment today, wish they could listen to the heartbeat this early!

Hope next betas go well sat, tests look good so sure they will, I have blood thinning injections after giving birth and had them for ivf following ec and I'm not keen, just find then so hard to do. Do you take them throughout pregnancy?

I've got midwife booking in appointment today, wish they could listen to the heartbeat this early!
Yes I have them done throughout the whole pregnancy and for 1 month after birth. I don't like them either. :neutral:

Wow happy, congratulations!! Close in age is fun. DH & I would be so happy to have another but my period hasnt returned yet. Our youngest is 6.5 months old, breastfeeds on demand, and bed-shares so I likely wont get my first period for many more months.
When did yours return?
I just test each month when I take my daughter’s monthly pic. I’m really hoping to catch the first eggy!
@MrsKatie how are you?

Wow happy, congratulations!! Close in age is fun. DH & I would be so happy to have another but my period hasnt returned yet. Our youngest is 6.5 months old, breastfeeds on demand, and bed-shares so I likely wont get my first period for many more months.
When did yours return?
I just test each month when I take my daughter’s monthly pic. I’m really hoping to catch the first eggy!
@MrsKatie how are you?
I got my period back before 3 months. And I was exclusively breastfeeding up to 6 months. I guess it's different for everyone. I hope yours comes back soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->