Clearblue progression not good

star25

Reaction score
Hi all, top is sat, bottom is today, I thought it would be darker but font know what they are like for progression, today's isnt fully dry, does anyone have experience with them please? TIA

20240429_160838.jpg

That’s actually fantastic progression and the way I know is the control line in today’s test is significantly lighter so the test line IN COMPARISON to the control line is SIGNIFICANTLY darker.
I have driven myself insane over the years testing too early and too often and it’s definitely given me some more gray hairs, it’s also shown me some patterns I know now to look out for. And a big one is - NEVER just look at the test line- ALWAYS look at the control line too!!
Fx fx fx <3

Omg I didn't even notice that! Thank you so much I feel alot better now, maybe my urine was more diluted or something, that's why I love this forum, thank you!

Last edited:
Ooh girl. I didn't get progression on clear blue. It drove me mad, cos they are also quite expensive!! I got better Progression on those HPT cheapies.

Thank you cheerios! I need to step away from the tests already haha, especially the expensive ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->