confused Munchkin, need answers please!!!!

Bnunez19

Reaction score
I am SO CONFUSED !!!
in need of a buddy NTNP.

I met my now husband around july 2011, we started dating OCT 2011 and I got pregnant the same month we started dating... Had a miscarriage and decided to go on birth control, I was on the mini pill for three months ( HUBBY PROPOSED IN JANUARY 2012) then switched to the shot (got married April 28th :winkwink:) and have been back on the pill since July... I ran out of pills for three days after finishing my inactive pills and period, had lots of dirty time with hubby, and doubled up after the three days to make up for it.
Now I dont know if it is my desire to have a baby, or the simple fact that i am freaking out. Ive been having weird pregnant dreams all month, been cranky, emotional, boobs are out of control humungous, have some white discharge, and mild cramps that come and go on my pelvic area.. weird cravings.
So ive been searching for answers to my symptoms, and some lead to the possibility of being pregnant, while some others lead to the fact that my period could be getting here any time soon (as i start my sugar pills tomorrow)

my confusion is that ill be 22 in september, hubby is 26, he tells me if i am pregnant itll be a blessing and that i shouldnt worry about what others think (the fact that we just got married and are still young) but deep inside me ill be extremely happy to have a little bean inside me right now.

so i went to the pharmacy and bought a pregnancy test. came out negative...
BLAH!
do you think is too soon? maybe re test??
id appreciate some advise, or some answers!!

thank you and lots of baby dust to you!!!

-Brenda

How long are your cycles normally? And if your due for your period soon then I'd say that can account to the full/tender breasts. My breasts we're tender through my whole cycle last month and didn't stop til the day before my last menstrual day.

And I don't mind being your NTNP buddy!! Me and the hubs just started officially NTNP, but I've been off BC since May. I'm 24 (25 in Nov.) and the hubby is 27 (28 in Jan.) and we've been married for 2 years.

Hi!! Thank you for replying!
I am now three days late, tested again yesterday but got bfn. Still have the same symptoms i dont know if maybe i should go to the gyn and see what is going on, but the wait is nerve wrecking!! Im going to try to wait until wednesday next week, as that is when i start my new pack, to see if af shows up!

Definitely nerve wracking. I got a faint positive - but the next few tests (different brand) were negative, so I have to go get a blood test done on Monday.

thats strange!
maybe is the concentration in your urine?
i say try again in the morning!

ill keep my fingers crossed for you :)

I tried this morning with a Wondfo Dip Stick (I live in Turkey so right now it's 9:45pm) and it was still negative so I'm gonna go monday for a blood test. I'm thinking maybe the other test I used (New Choice) was more sensitive some how. Did your husband agree to NTNP or is he just willing to go along for the metaphorical (maybe literal) ride that NTNP can be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->