feeling crampy today :(

mumj18

Reaction score
Just a feeling sorry for myself thread really!
Feeling really crampy today and hate the not knowing if everything's okay in there.
Not sure I'm feeling the baby move yet so am in the limbo section between terrible morning sickness reasurring me and constant kicks reassuring me.
Can't wait for my doppler to come!

Anyone else feeling crampy at 18 weeks?

xx

I'm only 16 weeks but still having good and bad days. It is a weird stage to be at. I have a Doppler think I would be a wreck without it, I'd also be broke because I think if I didnt have it I'd be constantly paying for private scans for reassurance. Can't wait to feel baby move. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs xxx

Aww thanks for your reply Louise. I've ordered one from Ebay so hopefully it'll be here tomorrow. I had one with my first and it does help when your feeling a bit sore and imagining the worst!

xxx

Aww I'm sure baby's fine Hun. Although I agree it is a horrible stage to be at when you can't feel them move yet! I was a bit crampy yesterday but listened to bubs this morning and they are fine & bouncing around in there! I always thought I wouldn't get a doppler because it would freak me out & I'd become like a woman possessed if I couldn't ever find the heartbeat, but I got one at around 11 weeks and don't know what I'd do without it- we'll, spend a fortune on private scans like Louise said!!

You're right Catkins! Are you not feeling movement yet either? I felt it at 16 weeks with my daughter and am now 18 weeks which is why I'm worried. Honestly, I thought I'd be more relaxed ths time!
xx

No, Haven't felt anything yet- thought there was something the other day but havent felt it since so was probably just wind! :blush:
I felt my son around 15/16 weeks as well, so was expecting to have felt this one by now. That's why I'm so glad I got the doppler, but can't wait to start feeling movement though!!

Lol I've had a few of those moments myself!
I heard the ultrasound technician telling a lady in the room to take note of something to do with my placenta so Im wondering if I have anterior xx

if felt crampy yesterday at 20weeks 1day, but iv heard that u can feel crampy when your due your monthly cycle, iv also heard that its ur uterus getting bigger. i dend not to worry unless i had bleeding along with it.
hope ur ok xx

Lol I've had a few of those moments myself!
I heard the ultrasound technician telling a lady in the room to take note of something to do with my placenta so Im wondering if I have anterior xx

i had my scan on friday, and she only told me i had that was because, my little lady was kicking her legs, i made a comment that im yet to feel those kicks yet, and she explained that i wont for a while as i have an anterior placenta, she is kicking that instead.

Thanks Peapod, you've put my mind at ease a little. I have scan on 1st March so am sure they will tell me the same :D
xx

if u havent felt kicks by then, just make a comment about it, dont think she would of told me unless i made the comment about not feeling those kicks we were seeing on the screen! i was starting to panic also, because people around me, that are simliar dates or a few weeks back were commenting that their partners were feeling their kicks, and i was thinking im not even feeling them from the inside.
we are becoming mothers, these worries will be with us for the rest of our lifes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->