First names that go well with Jack (middle name)?

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
Basically what the title says..

I had a couple picked out finally but now theres problems..
one of the names the intials will be

M.J.H .. I just didnt want that cause of micheal jackson :shrug: (not anything agenst him just seems odd)

another isnt so bad inital wise its the fact the first and second name both begin with 'J' and both have 4 letters..

i did like Leighon (Leon) but now iv gone off it :dohh:

But i think i prefer longer names longer then like 3/4 letters for a first name because his middle name will be Jack and i dont want 2 middle names id prefer just one.

Anyone think of any names that go with Jack really well?
x​

Jaden
Keon
Larron
Marlon
Hugh
Konrad
Brandon
Marcus
Shamir
Ainsley
Lennox
Levi

Sorry :blush: I'm getting carried away :rofl: x

Ive always liked the name Lyle . . . Lyle jack sounds quite cool :)

Aaron or Aeron, Declan, Dexter, Liam, Kian, Xenon, Zayden, Logan, Tyler, Jared, Ashton, Oliver, Sean, Rylan, Sebastian, Samuel, Wesley, Dion, Leyton, Reece

I see you have officially named him Mason Jack -- Congrats! He is beautiful! So did you "just know" when you saw him??

Well i didnt have a clue when i was in hospital and everything it all happened so quick and then when he was born they asked if hes got a name and i was like erm i dont know lol .. and then i held him and just Mason came to my head first i spose lol but i think it suits him now hes home and everything :) iv not registered him yet so i could change it if i wanted but i think now i should stick to it :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"