I hate the scale..

C

cwoodbaby

Seems like every time I get on it I feel huge forever.. I've gained 32lbs already and I am only 30 weeks.. Bad right??

ANND I am getting stretch marks below my tummy button.. I have a lot on one side and only one on the other.. So weird. I was crying about them last night and Miguel came over and kissed them all and said that I was beautiful even when I am sad.. How did I get so lucky?

You sound JUST like me. lol. I have gained 35 lbs, and i'm 34 weeks, I was around
32 at30 weeks. And OH does the same thing. It was weird. Sounded like I was
reading something I had wrote. lol. Well, plan your postpartum diet. It helped me
when I was feeling down about it. Gives you hope, ya know? Also, for the stretch
marks, there is laser treatment that is only a couple hundred dollars(I say only cause
laser treatment is usually way more expensive). Just relax, breath, and realize that
your body will be back to normal. My mom gained like 50 lbs and was thinner than
she was prebaby in like 4 months :) Don't worry love :hugs: I hope I helped a bit.
I so know how that feels.

:hugs: I hate scales too!! You aren't alone!! :hugs: my doctor told me to only gain 20-25lbs because I was classed as overweight prepregnancy. I'd gained 24 last appointment and my face turns so red when they bring it up.. Like I'm not self conscious enough!! :dohh: it'll be okay! Think about what we're gaining from these stretch marks and unhappiness from weight gain! Beautiful babies! It's worth it.

im getting stretchies around my belly button too! i only noticed last night.. wish i didnt :haha: ive also gained alot of weight :(

Well I've gained 60lbs so far, and guess what it just keeps going up.
I'm at the point where I don't care anymore. I'm so close to being done,
that it doesn't matter to me anymore lol.
Still sucks, and weird for me being 30+ lbs more then my boyfriend!

There's nothing you can do about it now, just try to keep motivated once you've had your LO and work off the extra weight (if you want to). I felt the same way, I just got to a point in my pregnancy where I figured I can't lose the weight right now but I can lose it in a few weeks, just keep that mindset! I gained 80 lbs total in my pregnancy so I was like HUGE, it was no fun so I understand where you're coming from.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->