North Yorkshire/Leeds meet *POLL 2*

Kerrie-x

Reaction score
Still no definate date decided... But its looking like one of the mondays...

I'm not 100% on places in York/Leeds as i've only been here a few times so i'l just put leeds/York and let someone who knows the area more, decide xx

I'd prefer York as I'll be driving and York's slightly closer to me ... plus I like York LOL xx

York it is then by the looks of it, Can you ladies suggest some places for a meet up in York coz all i know of is; Clifton moor, monks cross, Designer outlet and morrisons haha xx

I don't know of anywhere :haha: could go to the outlet and have a shopping day? :) xx

oooh yeah that'd be nice, theres also eating places etc upstairs for a coffee... Sure we'd all be fighting over the Mamas & papas/Next bargains haha xxx

And me in Mamas & papas so that one is sorted... Just need to get the date sorted, i think a few of us are available most days, so il just have a look at how many can make each date, and choose the highest one xx

Just worked it out and its Monday 22nd by 1 vote, so looks like that date, and there is 6 of us that can make it... So date agreed... Now just place if everyone Agree's with the designer outlet? xx

I can't make it then it's Thomas birthday have a lovely time though :flower: xx

Well if everyone can make the 15th Feb then we can always do that.. It just depends who is actually going to turn up on either of the dates xx

Don't change it for me!! Just see who's going and which date xx

Im finding it hard to get numbers/dates with no-one responding... i think i am going to have to PM the members who were interested x

Sounds like a good idea hun. Put a time limit on it so you can get i sorted xx

hi sorry been away for couple of days, im still interested. york would be a lot easier for me, its nearer and i know it better than leeds. the week of 15th is half term for me so 22nd would be better for me or i would have to drag my 7 year old along too. can i be cheeky and ask someone to pm me when decision is made as i dont always get on her but get alerts if someone has sent me a pm pwweeeessseee?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->