• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Opals♡

NightFlower

Been ttc our last rainbow baby for 3yrs
Reaction score
Figured I start a October due date thread because I didn't see one yet. Let me know your due date and I'll add it to the front page.

Congratulations ♡
:crib::baby:

@Mummy23beautsdue Oct 11th :yellow:

Last edited:
Now hopefully I didn't jinx myself by making this thread FX

I’m just popping in to tell you I’m cheering you on! Praying for a very sticky baby! Can’t wait to see a FRER from you when you can get one ❤️ Hopefully you can get more ladies to join you soon!

Figured I start a October due date thread because I didn't see one yet. Let me know your due date and I'll add it to the front page.

Congratulations ♡
:crib::baby:

NightFlower- October 1st 2023:yellow:
Congrats!!! Hoping for a sticky baby!!!!

I’m just popping in to tell you I’m cheering you on! Praying for a very sticky baby! Can’t wait to see a FRER from you when you can get one ❤️ Hopefully you can get more ladies to join you soon!

Thanks ❤ hopefully some ladies will join soon so I'm not the only one.
Congrats!!! Hoping for a sticky baby!!!!

Thanks lovely . I've been waiting for my Rainbow baby for so long hoping this is the one.

October 11th can I be added please? x
Congratulations didn't realize you were expecting again.

As for me I ended up having a loss. But will still keep this post going. If I do conceive this round I'll still be due in October the 28th.

Do you mind if we merge your group in with our September babies? We only have 3 of us due in September, pretty small group lol
So sorry to hear about your loss @NightFlower :hugs: hopefully you conceive again quickly with a sticky rainbow!

Do you mind if we merge your group in with our September babies? We only have 3 of us due in September, pretty small group lol
So sorry to hear about your loss @NightFlower :hugs: hopefully you conceive again quickly with a sticky rainbow!
Yeah that's fine with me if you want to add Oct to your group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->