Team Pink or Team Blue?

SamiAurora

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I know that most of us wont mind what we have when we are pregnant (we will just be ecstatic that we are!) but if you had to choose would you choose team pink or team blue?

I can honestly say I'd be team blue! :blue:

And healthy of course - thought I'd put that! Opps! x

eeep. I really can't decide!! Probably pink! :pink:

Hehe! I'd like at least one of each at some point! Would just love a boy first but I'd also be uber happy with a girl :D

Hi there Healthy 1st gender 2nd. I have a boy, 3 girls and just had a boy nearly 7 weeks ago so I would love another boy but a girl would be just as wanted. Good luck ladies. :)

I'm so undecided on this honestly lol I just wanna be pregnant but when I think about finally being pregnant and what I think I'd want I go more to girl but of course I'd be 100% happy with a boy to I'd love either :)

of course i want a healthy baby no matter what but i think i will actually be sad if id ont get a girl!

Hi there Healthy 1st gender 2nd. I have a boy, 3 girls and just had a boy nearly 7 weeks ago so I would love another boy but a girl would be just as wanted. Good luck ladies. :)

WOW Lesh and you're trying to get pregnant again already, are you trying to be the next duggar family 7 and counting

of course i want a healthy baby no matter what but i think i will actually be sad if id ont get a girl!

I feel the same way! Not that I won't love a boy but we already have one little boy and I've wanted a girl for as long as I can remember. My chinese chart says I'll have a girl unless I conceive in January, which I'm really hoping it won't take that long!

i have two girls, so i would love a boy! but girls are soooooo much fun so ide be thrilled to have another girl! (my husband wants another girl!):)

We want a whole brood of children, Atleast 5 i want Atleast one girl but i dont mind at what order they come in :haha: But i will not stop having babies untill i get one of each :haha:

team pink for me but only as i have 3 boys already

of course like all the ladies here I would be on :cloud9: with either as long as we are all healthy. But I think that I would really love a :pink: because Ive never had a good relationship with my mum and really want that mother-daughter bond. also my MIL was a single mother to my OH and I know that she really wants a little girl in her family.

no you won't! if you have a boy you will love him just as much. trust me.

i'm team pink. would love a girl to have tea parties and play dress up, oh and barbies and dolls, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->