Third Trimester Stalker!!

Jims_Girl

Mum of Two~Teen&Baby
Reaction score
I just popped in for a browse the other day and now I can't stop!

I love reading the delivery threads and the tentative 'is this it?' threads - then I have to keep checking back for the updates to see if 'it was it!!' :)

Anyone else stalking the third trimester or am I being a gluton for punishment!! lol

Im stalking 3rd tri.. Next week Ill have to join em!! Im not ready for birth talk just yet but Im far away from the "guess the gender" talk as well.. I feel lost in the middle!!

Its amazing to read people's stories tho of their births :)

i have been popping in quite alot lately!

I am so past the gender guessing and what not i am ready to be a third trimester!!! Bring it on!

Cant wait till it is my turn to go in there! xxxx

Guilty here too, it's exciting to read other's "is this it?" threads. Not to mention, I like to get a head's up on what to expect when I get that far :)

Im from 3rd tri and I keep popping back to stalk you lot! lol

I have had a look on tri 3...can't believe will be there soon!!
Tri 2 feels long now!
xx

Me! Can't help post and look in there, so excited to have her and the birth already! Not long till I'm over there :yipee:

Me too, No offence to new second tri people (we've all been there) but the topics seem to be on a loop and are coming around again.

Can't wait to officially be over there, I love reading births stories and it also makes my big day seem closer. Only a week to go!

I keep peeking .. just 2 more weeks until I can make that leap over! :happydance:

I have started popping in there as well. I will be there very shortly.

I started last week. I avoid the birth stories not quite there yet! But definitely in limbo now for me.

im guilty too :haha: 3rd tri cant come quick enough now as like others have said 2nd tri has dragged so much now plus with already being a mum of 2 n doing all this already im not scared or worried about whats to come im very excited for labour,birth n meeting my baby girl :)

Yes! I stalk that board and the birth announcements all over. I didn't start stalking the second tri board until 10 weeks along, but as soon as I got into second tri I was stalking the third tri boards.... sigh...

It seems a lot of us are in 'limbo' stage.

Sometimes when I come on 2nd tri the threads aren't really relavent to me anymore but when I peak at 3rd tri it's all about labor, eek!!

But, 2nd tri forum seems a bit more happy from what I can tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->