TTC large families

motherofboys

Reaction score
Hi! We've just decided to start TTC number 6, and I thought it might be fun to have a thread for larger families.
I'm turning 34 this month, DH is 51, and we have 5 boys aged 14, 12, 10, 6 and 10 weeks.
My last two successful pregnancies took years to achieve so I wanted to go for it again straight away. I'd love ds5 to have a sibling close in age.

Can't wait to follow your journey! We are currently TTC baby 5. My kids are 8, 5, 3, and 17 months. The older 3 have birthdays coming up very soon so will be 9, 6, and 4. pretty soon. I am 38 and DH 39. CD3 for me right now (ugh) and we'll be visiting family over my fertile period so I don't have a lot of hope for the next cycle but I'll be testing like a maniac anyway!

Good luck to you!

Thank you! I'm the same for testing, the money I've spent over the years is awful

I’m due af in 5 days full achy feeling negative frer yesterday hubby isn’t so sure on number 5 but wasn’t on 2,3 or 4 either! Do you test for ovulation?

Mine took some convincing too, but I had agreed we were done then changed my mind, and its really soon after the last one :haha:

I haven't been testing for ovulation this time. I did with number 4, but with number 5 I was having such strong signs. I would become extremely bloated, have REALLY strong ovulation pains, loads of EWCM, and the moment the pain stopped my boobs would start hurting. I've only had 2 periods since my last baby, so trying to be relaxed about it all and not test for anything just yet.

That’s the problem with my husband I told him number 4 was definitely it I didn’t check for ovulation either I did with the other 4 and I prob will next cycle

Babies aren't something you can use logic over though are they? The desire for another comes from deep inside and won't be ignored

:hi: I hope I can join we are "not preventing, not trying" for baby #4. We have a boy (8), girl (almost 6) and boy (almost 3). DH was on board with having #4, I was the one that went back and forth...I think when it happens I will be in shock, as my cycles after taking out my birth control in May has been crazy. June I had two periods, thankfully in July I only had one period, but did had brown spotting twice in the month....I'm due for :af: around August 12th so will take a test on the 10th. I am one that found out early in two pregnancies, and a little bit later in one pregnancy...sort of want to save money on tests :) but I guess we will see what my mind/body/heart decides to do within the next few days! <3

Good luck ladies :dust:
I want a 4th & maybe a 5th (not sure yet).

Welcome, and good luck.

I'm terrible for testing early and testing a lot :haha: I've purposely not bought any yet this time as I know I wouldn't be able to resist testing from like 8dpo!

image.jpg Hi guys I tested on sat faint line on frer and they are getting darker but my first ended in a chemical so not getting too excited yet image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->