TTC ... with a late AF. anyone else late?

babydeabreu

Blessed Family of two :)
Reaction score
5 days late..two test :bfn::bfn:

anyone else late and still hopeful? :wacko: :wacko:

hiya

Are you doing opk's, maybe you ovulated later than you thought, so would make your period not late if you o'd later, as o plus LP gives you the date your period is due rather than from your last period, or on the other hand, some people dont always show a BFP until over a week late, fx for you!
xx

hey dizzy :)

i think i "o" around the 10/11 of each month..period around 26th each month some days under someday over..but never late like this. i wasnt going to use OPK as it done my head in last time i was ttc. so i tried not to this time..but if my AF comes then maybe i will start using them again next month :) xx

Hi im not late yet but i chart and has a big dip in my temp so im thinking it could have implanted so im croosing my fingers... Im super excited. It may take awhile to show a :bfp:

Hi im not late yet but i chart and has a big dip in my temp so im thinking it could have implanted so im croosing my fingers... Im super excited. It may take awhile to show a :bfp:

oh thats good. fingers crossed for you hun. :flower: xx

Im 15 days late but still :bfn: altho i have done my reasearch and read alot that quite alot of women dont get positive's for weeks on end :| just a waiting game and a trip to the docs soon for me.xx good luck.xx

damn twink..15days and no AF you must be going out your mind hun.

have you had a blood test? i know what you mean bout the reasearch..i think ive typed in everything on google for it to tell me the reason im late is because im pregnant lol ive looked for everything..reason for being late...why..what if's etc lol :)

hope your late cos your little bean is hiding :) xx

twink..have you had any kind of spotting?

2 days before my AF was due...i got a very very very light watery pink patch..only lasted for bout half a day if that, then went. does that half a day of very very very light pink count as my period? other wize i'm on day 6 on no af? not really sure what to think :shrug:

Ive had nothing at all :shrug:

i havent been this late in years so annoying epsically with the tests being negative...i have to book in a blood test as my doctors only do it 1 day out the week so it will be next week they do them again :roll: i hope it is just hiding but im trying not to get my hopes up.xx

Oh Deabreu I hope its your BFP!! I'm thinking maybe you ovulated later than normal... I used to O on the 10/11 but apparently since giving birth it has changed, I actually charted and used opk's this month and it turns out I O'd on 15/16 now, maybe that explains why I have been unsuccessful in ttc....

i know hun..its hard not to get your hope up, when your trying for one. fingers crossed af stays away and you get a possitive blood test. x

Oh Deabreu I hope its your BFP!! I'm thinking maybe you ovulated later than normal... I used to O on the 10/11 but apparently since giving birth it has changed, I actually charted and used opk's this month and it turns out I O'd on 15/16 now, maybe that explains why I have been unsuccessful in ttc....

hey hun..what a gorgeous avatar :)

nope last time i "o" around the 15th..since my af started after birth ive "o" 10/11th well so i believe(14days after af) if my af comes then ill start using opks to try and finger out if im losing my mind again lol

how have you been getting on :)

p.s names lynsey x

I'm late too .. I am late by only 2 days I was due 2/1/11 I took a test I just don't want to say anything till I test in the morning because I tested when I got home from work and didn't hold my self for the several hours.. so .. cross fingers and sprinkle baby dust I'm testing in the morning on 2/3/11.

I'm late too .. I am late by only 2 days I was due 2/1/11 I took a test I just don't want to say anything till I test in the morning because I tested when I got home from work and didn't hold my self for the several hours.. so .. cross fingers and sprinkle baby dust I'm testing in the morning on 2/3/11.

did you say you already tested after you got home from work..what whats the out come?

:dust::dust::dust::dust: hoping its a :bfp: 4 u in the morning x

5 days late..two test :bfn::bfn:

anyone else late and still hopeful? :wacko: :wacko:

Hi hun:flower:

I'm currently 6 days late =] not testing until it has been at least a week lol, it's driving me nuts ><.

Your signs sound so promising hope you get your :bfp:!

:dust: to all you lovely ladies :hugs:

Hi lyndsey

How you getin on? This happened to me last month, we has origionally decided to try for a baba in jan,as i wanted to have a drink over chritmas, but then when i got increased CM on the 12/12 we decided to try, so we BD that week, thinking i o on the 14th, then on 17 when i wiped i got pink CM, nothing in pants(sorry TMI) but only twice pink then later once brown CM, then it went. At first i was excited and thought it was IB, but then i read that it can be caused by o or can happen though sex, but thought i must of o'd. then a week or so later i thought i had pregnancy symtoms, boobs bigger and sore, bit dizzy,nausea, then AF didnt turn up i was convinced i was preggo, i would of bet my house on it, i began testing before AF due, day AF due and after, all BFN with early ones digi ones, then on the 9/1 i woke up with stomach cramps which were pretty bad, i couldnt decided if it was AF coming or i had a dodgy stomach, as i tend to get a lot of back ache rather then bad cramps when AF here, after about 30 mins it went, and when i went to toilet (TMI warning) i passed a biggish clot which was on the TP, then just a bit of spotting, and took a couple of days to get back light to med flow, as the clot panicked me i rang go to doc, who asked me to take another test i did bfn, then said to get blood test at doc the day after the clot, which i did and came back bfn HCG less than 1 so def hadnt been preg, was just a clot, and the nurse said clots are normal, some people have them some dont, its just tissue and the cramps was just me pasing it, my periods have always been regular, but i must of o later this month, maybe because of the excitement of xmas, so my period was not late, i just o'd late, so has been BD in the wrong week, and i had begun testing HPT when i was only just o!,so this month used opk and CB digi and got a + so now in the 2ww.fx for both of us.(when i has ds dtd once and bam 2 weeks later preggo).
x

Good luck to all you ladies x x x x x....i done another test this morning still :bfn: booooo lol

I'm 17 dpo today still BFN as of this morning. No idea whats going on. My temps are still high but I'm losing hope for this month.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30252e

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->