Welcome: Same Sex Parenting

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
After a considerable number of requests over this last year we have now introduced a section for same sex parenting.

We hope many find the new support forum helpful.

Wobbles
x

PS: Is the description ok? I'd hate to offend so I'd rather check ... :blush:

Brilliant idea :thumbup:

Can it be viewed by guests?

Thanks Wobbles! I love it! I think the title is fine,as it will direct more same sex couples in here,then we can make our own sub-threads,like the single gay mummies one I just made! thanks again! :)

Yay thanks Wobbles! I think the title's fine...does exactly what it says on the tin! :)

I love that this section exists! I'm straight, but I LOVE that this is here. It's good that same-sex parenting is being not only acknowledged, but accepted in the world <3!!!

My female friend is Bee's dad as far as we're concerned, we aren't romantically involved, but definitely an affinity <3

Brilliant idea :thumbup:

Can it be viewed by guests?
Yes it can like all the other parenting forums hun - I don't see the need for it being approached any differently (it didn't even enter my head to begin with) in fact I am sure to treat same sex parents differently would offend for start ... no?! Like Katie said it's being acknowledged and accepted in today's world and I for one agree that's how it should be.

x

I love that this section exists! I'm straight, but I LOVE that this is here. It's good that same-sex parenting is being not only acknowledged, but accepted in the world <3!!!

i totally agree

Just noticed this new section! Excellent :D xx

So pleased we have this new section :happydance:

Thanks B&B :thumbup:

Just wanted to drop in and say I am so pleased this is here. I am married and straight but I know there are so many same sex parents out there that do not get the support or recognition that they deserve.

Hurray!!!

Congrats bnb on a great idea. :thumbup:

how do you get all that stuff at the bottom of your replies????

"gay single momma"

YAY!!! :D
I'm in a straight relationship myself, but as a Bisexual lady I could have just as easily been in a lesbian one if the person I happened to fall in love witrh was a woman. I think a forum aimed at the LGBT community is a brilliant idea, it's high time same sex parenting was recognised more widely, afterall a family is about love right. <3

I think it is wonderful that you have this section!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->