What contraception do you use?

amygwen

Mom to Kenny & Gwendoline
Reaction score

I know some of yall aren't even having sex, but for the one's that are, what do you use as contraception? The reason I ask is because OH thinks I'm really OCD about using both pill and condoms, but I feel like if I ever got pregnant again.. at least I can say genuinely that I used all precautions when having sex!

What do you use?

Dont worry! I have my IUD and use condoms! I am not getting pregnant any time soon! :haha: OH is happy to do it though.

Copper IUD with no hormones. So far its been pretty fool proof!

Condoms.

I had Mirena and we didn't use condoms with but had it removed recently. :flow:

Dont worry! I have my IUD and use condoms! I am not getting pregnant any time soon! :haha: OH is happy to do it though.

Thanks for the reassurance :thumbup:

I was beginning to think I was being such an overdramatic bitch LOL. OH is fine about it too but sometimes he makes stupid comments sometimes, I was like.. hmmm.. I'm going to ask on BNB! :D :D

i was using the pill and condoms when i got pregnant with kaya, and the contraceptive patches and condoms with this LO ... i really don't think my body likes hormonal contraception, so after this LO is born i think i'll use the copper coil, no hormones so hopefully it'll work, i really can't afford another LO after this one as i really want to get my education finished and study at university ... although i am going to be doing open uni from the start of november :)

I'm not on anything, but ended up in a bit of bother at the weekend (using only condoms) and my friend had to get me the morning after pill! But I plan on the injection!

I just use condoms.
If OH was home more often I would get something like the pill/implant, but don't see the point at this moment in time :)

Nothing atm.
After we have our next baby OH is getting the snip :thumbup:

I have the mirena iud. We prolly should be using condoms too just in case.

Pull out doesn't work lol I should know.

No sex ATM but non hormonal coil when I need too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"